Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^^ Aww, cute photo :heart:. Thanks, Kat :flower:.

OMFG, it's Bob from "The Walking Dead"... I wasn't remembering he was in GONY with Leo, damn! That's cool :).

post-52055-0-1446087239-45566_thumb.jpg

Lawrence Gilliard Jr ‏@gilliardl_jr
Back in the day! Stephen Graham, Leo & Me! On set of "Gangs of NY!" 

Leo was spotted having dinner at The Waverly Inn in NYC, and if the Google Tradutor serves me right the girl said he was with his girlfriend (probably discussing the photo Toni posted on Instagram... kidding, couldn't resist  :rofl:). No pics, which is a shame.

ida_bruun I dont know what you did tonight but I just had dinner at The Waverly in at The opposite table of The Leonardo Di Caprio!! Cheers!!! Love New York!!!!  14h

^^ Aww, cute photo :heart:. Thanks, Kat :flower:.

OMFG, it's Bob from "The Walking Dead"... I wasn't remembering he was in GONY with Leo, damn! That's cool :).

post-42953-0-1446087240-31236_thumb.jpg

Lawrence Gilliard Jr ‏@gilliardl_jr
Back in the day! Stephen Graham, Leo & Me! On set of "Gangs of NY!" 

I KNEW I recognized that guy from somewhere :laugh: 

Makeitcount

Tks for video of Leo at Tao Downtown :)

I wonder if the 1OAK birthday party group traveled over to Tao next , or if Leo just happened to encounter another another birthday celebration when

he went to the club next

Kat

Tks for throwback pix of Leo & Kristen :)

I'm trying to figure out what Leo has on his head , is that a hat or decorations ?

Nanda

Tks for 1oak pizza pix of Leo , throwback pix of Leo with Gangs pals , as well as, new NY /Waverly Inn sighting :)

post-60966-0-1446087241-80591_thumb.jpg post-60966-0-1446087241-83131_thumb.jpg post-60966-0-1446087241-84906_thumb.jpg post-60966-0-1446087241-86695_thumb.jpg post-60966-0-1446087241-88238_thumb.jpg

They have been seen attending many sports games over the years. And it seems Leonardo DiCaprio wasn’t going to let Kevin Connolly’s broken leg get in the way of their favourite pastime as the pair were spotted watching a hockey match on Monday. The actors were engrossed in the NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings which took place at the famous Staples Center in California.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2615661/Leonardo-DiCaprio-injured-Entourage-star-Kevin-Connolly-enjoy-ice-hockey-match.html

:clap: :clap: :clap: Finally Leo and Kevin pics!! :dance: I dont recall him attending NHL games in the past but we know Kevin is a big fan. :p Doubt he'll be attending a Clippers game which is good because their owner is a monster! Anyways, Leo's certainly looking good! Thanks MIC!!

Oh And so he did leave NY with Vinny after all! :p

Ahh these pics make me so happy! :D

Leonardo DiCaprio Joins Jane Goodall to Help Elephants

eonardo DiCaprio has lent his voice to speak out on behalf of elephants. The actor/activist who founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation recently joined with Jane Goodall, International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), and others to voice their concern about the ivory trade.

“In the past century, the number of elephants in the wild has declined by 50 percent,” DiCaprio explains. “Their disappearance could devastate ecosystems and have a lasting impact on the biodiversity of our planet.”

Dr. Goodall agreed: “The mass poaching of elephants in Africa should be of great global concern. I applaud the U.S. ban on ivory in its intent to counter the devastating toll on dwindling elephant populations in the wild and address the physical and emotional suffering of these intelligent and highly social animals

Dr. Goodall, DiCaprio, and others have signed a letter to President Obama commending him on his administration’s commitment to end the devastating slaughter of elephants for their ivory and to ensure that the United States is not helping to drive the illegal wildlife trade. According to IFAW, fewer than half a million elephants remain in Africa’s savannas and jungles. Recently, the slaughter has surged. Poachers are slaughtering on average one elephant every 15 minutes, putting some populations on a path to extinction.

http://parade.condenast.com/285835/michelechollow/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-jane-goodall-to-help-elephants/