Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This girl wrote about her "encounter" with Leo at Coachella... it's funny because I was talking about this with you Ox and I think I'd have the same reaction - perplexity ("I dropped my fries and stood still unable to move, speak, or chew."  :p ... and she also posted this photo (April 12)...

post-52055-0-1446087226-71425_thumb.jpg

Here's the link to her blog: http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2014/04/floral-bralet-shorts-two-piece-coachella-festival-outfit.html

Nanda

The fire is still burning, I love logging in each time to find new Leo eye candy from you make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

I think you have definitely found your chosen profession :p

As to blog entry, I remember that girl as she tweeted  about seeing Leo at the party that day, I'll have to go back and find her tweet

GoodBadandFAB ‏@goodbadandfab · Apr 12

I'm five feet away from Leo DiCaprio at the @McDonalds @bootsybellows party. Im experiencing euphoria. #gbflovescoachella

^ NP :).

I think you have definitely found your chosen profession :p

A professional stalker, you mean? Haha, I'm one week away of starting in a new job BUT I like to have other options :laugh:.

Sightings...

Just stood next to Leo Dicaprio in 1oak. @_hannahglenn_ as witness.

So I just brushed shoulders with Leonardo dicaprio at the club I'm at...just.. he's beautiful

My friend just peed next to Leonardo di caprio

:rofl:

Saw Leonardo dicaprio at work today too bad I had to act like I don't know him

Tweets + pic...

casually eating in the same restaurant Leonardo Dicaprio is in omfg #notcasual #freakingout @stephpuchinnn

Leo has walked into the building holy shit

just me sitting by Leonardo Dicaprio at dinner pic.twitter.com/oCaryUOmqg

it is him he was on the phone like all nigh though:/ but thank you

post-52055-0-1446087235-39495_thumb.jpg

Just crossed blowing Leonardo dicaprio a kiss off my bucket list. He looks a lot younger in person

:p

Poor girl  :cry2:

Sooooo just met Leo DiCaprio but of course my phone had to run out of battery...

yeah bbz in a club called 1OAK! He was my height (I was in heels) and not very well dressed but BEAUTIFUL

dying met Leo DiCaprio & Cameron Diaz

Finally a wax statue that actually looks like Leo (Madame Tussauds in San Francisco)...

post-52055-0-1446087237-66049_thumb.jpg

Nanda

Tks for more new pix :)

I see he was eating at Rao's where they filmed the restaurant scene in Wolf

The girl with the battery problem , my heart goes out to her , wouldn't you just die !!

Noticed the tweeter said that even if her battery hadn't died, you have to leave your phone with bouncer when you are in VIP section

where Leo was ; it ,also, appears that Cammie was there as well.

Have seen several tweets this morning similar to the one below about Leo, Katy Perry, Rhianna being at 10ak last night

The tweeter ,also, responds as to why she didn't take a pix :p

Catarina Bernardino ‏@CatherineSunday · 8h

So @rihanna @LeoDiCaprio and @katyperry are at @1OAKNYC tonight 2ft away from me, craziest night ever. Love NYC

Catarina Bernardino ‏@CatherineSunday · 7h

@rih_love2 they'll kick anyone who takes pictures out of the club :( but @katyperry just opened a bottle of champagne and @rihanna's dancing

ALEX ANCHETA ‏@AANCHETANY · 8h

Another legendary NYC night @diplo @rihanna @katyperry @LeoDiCaprio @TysonBeckFord I LOVE MY CITY #NY pic.twitter.com/npdSNt31IS

Great tweet from guy whose birthday it was last night about Leo

Twin Boss ‏@walshyfire · 37m

High point of the nite. Leonardo buying the club pizza

Twin Boss ‏@walshyfire · 2m

Thanks to Leonardo Dicaprio, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Jeremy Scott, Diplo, and everyone who made my bday party last night historic @1OAKNYC

 

above & beyonce ‏@diplo · 11h

Leonardo dicaprio bought me pizza