Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

NY Post  Rude and unnecessary  :cain:... I would love to see how the guy who wrote this piece of shit looks like, he must be beautiful  :gocho:. Leo aint fat, he is just with a few extra pounds. Bright side: we have 3 or 4 different pics  :hehe:...

indeximage.jpg_w_840.jpg leo10.jpg_w_860.jpg leo2.jpg_w_838.jpg leo4.jpg_w_840.jpg leo1.jpg_w_723.jpg leo5.jpg_w_793.jpg more1.jpg_w_915.jpg more2.jpg_w_883.jpg leo6.jpg_w_793.jpg more10.jpg_w_790.jpg leo7.jpg_w_810.jpg more11.jpg_w_881.jpg morewthrioeuhterg.jpg_w_915.jpg

Another Palm Springs sighting from yesterday of Leo at local Airplane Museum

Jamie Steinhilber ‏@JamieLynn_25 · 11h

That awkward moment when your brothers meet @LeoDiCaprio in Palm Springs and you're not there. #neverunderestimatetheairmuseum

Thanks Nanda and Ox!

NY Post  Rude and unnecessary  :cain:... I would love to see how the guy who wrote this piece of shit looks like, he must be beautiful  :gocho:. Leo aint fat, he is just with a few extra pounds. 

Geesh that was definetly uncalled for. Shame NY post  :clobber:

New role?! It says he has commited to this, but also says he is attatched to a ton of projects, insinuating they aren't sure?

Leonardo DiCaprio, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Commit To September Start For New Regency’s The Revenant’

Leonardo DiCaprio has committed to star this September in The Revenant, a gritty thriller that Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu will direct for New Regency, for fall 2015 release through Fox. Mark L. Smith wrote the script. DiCaprio had been attached to team with Inarritu, but he is attached to many projects; getting the star to commit off his Oscar-nominatedWolf Of Wall Street performance is a big development for Arnon Milchan and Brad Weston’s game plan to make tasteful, star and director-driven fare.

Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin, Keith Redmon and David Kanter will produce Iñárritu, Milchan and James Skotchdopole. Paul Green is exec producer. The film will be co-financed by RatPac and Worldview Entertainment, latter of which just partnered with Regency and Fox Searchlight in the Inarritu-directed Birdman, which was just set for release on October 17.

An adaptation of the Michael Punke novel The Revenant: A Novel Of Revenge, Inarritu’s next film will star DiCaprio as Hugh Glass, a 19th century fur trapper who gets mauled by a grizzly bear, and then is left for dead by cohorts who rob him. When he survives, he is as pissed as a bee-stung bear and sets out on a treacherous journey to exact revenge on those who betrayed him. Sean Penn had been circling as one of those bad guys, but he won’t be in the film.

This adds to a pretty good dance card for Regency, which aside from Birdman, will this year release the David Fincher-directed Gone Girl with Ben Affleck, and Cameron Crowe’s Hawaii set film with Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, Bradley Cooper and Bill Murray. Next up to go into production this year are Tom Hardy starring in the Doug Liman-directed Ubisoft vidgame adaptation Splinter Celland Michael Fassbender starring in Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed, which will have a director shortly.

DiCaprio is represented by LBI and Iñárritu by CAA. Smith and Punke are represented by WME and Anonymous.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/leonardo-dicaprio-alejandro-gonzalez-inarritu-commit-to-september-start-for-new-regencys-the-revenant/

Kat

Just what I've been waiting for news of Leo's next film project !! :ddr::ddr::ddr:

It says filming begins in September , so it must be a definite

Reading the article I remembered Sean Penn was set to costar at one time, hope they get another good actor to take his place :)

^I am curious to see if it is dead set, I woudn't be suprised if its just another attatchment, but the way the article is worded it seems to be sure. I haven't seen anything by this director, but I do know of his more mainstream movies like Babel and they were well receieved. I'll have to check out some to observe his directing style.

Book looks like its a very well recieved book as well. I'm excited to see if this happens for real! It sure sounds like it  :chicken: 

Heres the plot to the book, sounds quite interesting actually. I am curious as to who they will cast as the two men he wants to get revenge on.

Already sold to Warner Bros. for a major motion picture, this riveting novel of the frontier evokes such classics as Jack London's "To Build a Fire" and A. B. Guthrie's The Big Sky. Michael Punke's The Revenant tells a story of nearly unimaginable human endurance over 3,000 miles of uncharted American wilderness, spanning what is today the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, and Nebraska. Based on the real life of fur trapper Hugh Glass, The Revenant recounts the toll of envy and betrayal, and the power of obsession and vengeance. Punke's novel opens in 1823, when thirty-six-year-old Hugh Glass joins the Rocky Mountain Fur Co. on a venture into perilous, unexplored territory. After being savagely mauled by a grizzly bear, his nearly lifeless body is left in the care of two volunteers from the company—John Fitzgerald, a ruthless mercenary, and young Jim Bridger, the future "King of the Mountain Men." When Indians approach their camp, Fitzgerald and Bridger abandon Glass. Worse yet, they rob the wounded man of his weapons and tools—the very things that might have given him a chance on his own. Deserted, defenseless, and furious, Glass vows his survival. And his revenge.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Revenant-A-Novel-Revenge/dp/0786711892

The reviews on the book are excellent! :thumbsup: 

Kat

Tks for more information regarding Revenant project :)

Looking forward to hearing more about the casting of the other two characters .

As to his films I've seen Babel, 21 Grams, and Biutiful

Also, regarding screenplay, according to the article below about film project from L.A.Times  , the director Inarritu   ,also, has been a part of writing the screenplay they will use

Inarritu will direct from a script by him and Mark L. Smith. The film is scheduled to begin production in September, with a fall 2015 release planned.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-leonardo-dicaprio-to-star-in-inarritu-thriller-the-revenant-20140415,0,3985579.story#ixzz2yzd34nfz

Iñárritu????? OMG OMG OMG... YES YES YES... he usually works with "small" budgets, I wonder if it's gonna happen with Leo in the cast. Talking about cast... what are the odds of Javier getting a role? PLEASE, make it happen!!! PLEASE!

Thanks for the news, Kat  :flower:.

Having trouble with my computer.   <_<   :/

Oh, this s*cks! Hope it's fixed soon :).

As to NY Post comments , as a fellow fan always tells me :consider the source and move on (Y)

You're right, girl ;). It just pisses me off sometimes. Thanks for the tweet and link :flower:.

Hmm.. The guy looks like Leo's bodyguard and we can see Toni on the left.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/04/16/leonardo-dicaprio-wrestles-a-friend-at-coachella-loses-badly-video/

The 39-year-old actor was attending Diddy‘s Revolt party on Sunday (April 13) when he and a pal got into a playful fight… and it didn’t end well for Leo. According to TMZ, the friend happens to have a background in MMA, so it doesn’t seem like it was a fair fight from the beginning.

Video right here : http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_5gafwh02

Below is information about a new art auction that is being held with proceeds to go to Leo's Envt Foundation

THE HOT 100 features 100 top, international, emerging artists with artworks priced under $10,000. Proceeds from THE HOT 100 auction will go to environmental and humanitarian charities supported by the Leonardo Dicaprio Foundation, aimed at raising awareness for climate change and environmental issues, dedicated to protecting Earth’s…

http://paddle8.com/auctions/hot100