Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ lol. :laugh: Nice to see Leo having a good time! :heart: I see his friend Danny dancing with him, I guess that's just how they like to dance lol. Reminds me of what Kate Winslet said in a video interview once... "I'd gladly pay to watch Leo dance.. it is hilarious." I can't remember her exact words but that was the gist of it. :p

Also, I see that Hailee girl took down that pic of Leo, good thing it was posted here on time. :p

New : http://www.justjared.com/2014/04/13/leonardo-dicaprio-plays-it-cool-at-coachella-pool-party/

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps a low profile in his signature hat and sunglasses as he attends a Desert Pool Party held during the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday afternoon (April 12) at the Bootsy Bellows Estate in Rancho Mirage, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor chatted up some friends and checked his phone messages while hanging out in his private cabana.

New : http://www.justjared.com/2014/04/13/leonardo-dicaprio-plays-it-cool-at-coachella-pool-party/

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps a low profile in his signature hat and sunglasses as he attends a Desert Pool Party held during the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday afternoon (April 12) at the Bootsy Bellows Estate in Rancho Mirage, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor chatted up some friends and checked his phone messages while hanging out in his private cabana.

91d1f5320646706.jpg 98ea1f320646712.jpg 621210320646719.jpg da9649320646725.jpg 1a8043320646732.jpg dcc5ae320646739.jpg 455658320646767.jpg

Kat

Tks for Leo vid :)

Personally I would describe what Leo was doing was acting silly / goofing off with friend

I don't for a sec think that's an example of Leo's moves in the club :)

Makeutcount

Tks for all the Bootsy Bellow pix :)

Shine

Tks for recent new Leo :)

Looks like Irmelin & Dave are there as well