Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This article claims that Leo has bought the condo adjacent to his existing condo at River Terrace

I wonder ,if this article is accurate, that rather than Leo moving to another condo as was reported last year, he is just increasing size of his present one

post-52324-0-1446087179-22578_thumb.jpg

Hollywood heartthrob and perpetual Oscar hopeful Leonardo DiCaprio looks to be expanding his Battery Park City digs at 2 River Terrace.

DiCaprio, who’s had a home at the eco-friendly building since 2008, nabbed the adjacent unit from neighbors Steven Gidumal and Allison Keeley for $8 million, according to public records reviewed by The Real Deal. The acquisition likely means DiCaprio can occupy a much larger footprint at the building, which overlooks the Hudson River.

The move by DiCaprio comes just months after it was reported that the actor had bought an apartment at 66 East 11th Street, a health and wellness-themed condo at 66 East 11th Street by developer Delos Living. DiCaprio reportedly became an investor in the development, which also boasts advisers such as wellness guru Deepak Chopra.

Gidumal and Keeley were the owners of the Battery Park unit since 2008, when they bought it for just $4.17 million, public records show.

DiCaprio bought his unit for $3.67 million that same year using a limited liability company named RH-NYC. The LLC is also the buyer of the apartment next door.

When contacted by The Real Deal, Gidumal, a management consultant and financial adviser, declined to comment on the deal. The unit does not appear to have been publicly listed for sale.

The 2,327-square-foot, two bedroom apartment has 1,035 square feet of outdoor space, according to a listing for the unit from 2008. The building’s amenities include an exercise room and health club, a valet, laundry service and a play room for children.

So far, DiCaprio has not filed plans to combine the units, according to the Department of Buildings website.

A spokesperson for the actor was not immediately able to provide a comment.

http://therealdeal.com/blog/2014/03/17/dicaprio-buys-out-neighbors-expands-at-2-river-terrace/

Barbie

Tks for adorable Wolf tumblr of Leo & Margot :)

^So he bought another place right in the same building right next to the space he already owns? Interesting, thanks Ox! Because this article about the apartment he owns now has the same pics as this new one:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity-homes/leonardo-dicaprio-eco-friendly-condo-and-luxury-hybrid/

Barbie: that is too adorable :heart:

Fash

Yes, could be in the other complex, Leo is just an investor :)

Makeitcount

Tks for new pix of Leo in NYC ; nice for a change to see him without a hat :)

I just saw the tweet below from a girl in NY, but she didn't tweet 'where' she saw Leo

Thea aarseth ‏@TheaAarseth · 16m

So, I just saw Leonardo Dicaprio

OMG! Thanks so much for that R&J vid Oxford !!!!! I've always loved his look at this premiere... different look than what he usually goes for what with the glasses and all! So it was a treat to see a vid from this event. :D Man I wish there were more vids from his 90's premiere... I'm sure there are but it was before the Internet became what it is today... these people who have these vids need to put them online!

Another vid I've never seen footage of Leo from London Romeo & Juliet premiere

GREAT find,Oxford  :clap: thanks a million  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: my all time favorite Leo movie & loveeeeeeeeeee his look at this premiere=gooooooooooooorgeous  :heart:  :wub:

also,BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates  :flower: YOU ROCK  :guitar: 

I've always loved his look at this premiere... different look than what he usually goes for what with the glasses and all! So it was a treat to see a vid from this event. :D Man I wish there were more vids from his 90's premiere... I'm sure there are but it was before the Internet became what it is today... these people who have these vids need to put them online!

ditto  :PinkCouture2: