Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Did find the name of the California celebrity photographer who took the pix below of Leo ; I would love to see the rest of the photo shoot !!

It is Maarten de Boer

Notice one of his clients is Paramount Studios ; the studio behind Wolf

http://maartendeboerphotography.com/Celebrity/-Celebrity/1/

leo3.jpg

Barbie

Great Leo/BD pix :)

I love to get a glimpse of Leo's arms now :p

Article from "E" was indeed a birthday celebration for Robin that Leo was part of

News/ Robin Thicke Parties With Leonardo DiCaprio for 37th Birthday After Paula Patton Split

Despite his recent split from estranged wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke celebrated his 37th birthday last night in style.

The "Blurred Lines" singer partied Monday night at West Hollywood hot spot DBA alongside a group of guy friends, which included Leonardo DiCaprio.

Thicke and his party enjoyed cocktails inside the club, including tequila drinks and Amstel Lights, according to a source. There were no women in their private booth as it was strictly a boys' night only. After partying, Thicke left the club early this morning and was all smiles while driving away.

http://www.eonline.com/news/519881/robin-thicke-parties-with-leonardo-dicaprio-for-37th-birthday-after-paula-patton-split

Looks like Leo may be traveling again , as the tweeter below texted 4 hrs ago that her Dad had just texted that he was just standing next to Leo

Michelle ‏@MichelleBarba_ · 4h

MY DAD WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT LEONARDO DICAPRIO OMFG IM FREAKING OUT.

Her friend then asked her where her Dad worked

Michelle ‏@MichelleBarba_ · 4h

@april_lynn__ lmao my dad is a chef at a fancy restaurant at LAX Airport. So many celebs go there.

Another article from the Robin Thicke b-day, similar to the others :)

Robin Thicke Celebrates 37th Birthday Clubbing with Leonardo DiCaprio

Cheers! 

Despite currently going through a very public separation from his wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke put his best face forward on Monday night in West Hollywood, to celebrate his 37th birthday with a crew of pals and a slew of alcohol. 

Among the males in Thicke's exclusive guys-only group? Leonardo DiCaprio, who arrived with the "Blurred Lines" singer at DBA night club, where the birthday boy seemed to be "in a great mood, enjoying time with his friends," a source tells PEOPLE. 

Thicke and his entourage sipped on tequila pineapples and Amstel Lights, the source says. They toasted to the momentous occasion with some Cristal champagne, and continued with what seemed to be the males-only motto of the night, as the insider explains: "No girls were allowed in their booth." 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20796005,00.html

Leo sighting at Tao in NY!

Mike Anthony ‏@Mike_Khouryyy 4h
Ima sound like a groupie but idc leonardo Dicaprio was right by me at TAO last night

Gwen Stefaniiii ‏@Steph_Russo 14h
Partying at TAO w Leonardo Dicaprio nbd

SNL member Cecily Strongtalks about meeting Leo when he appeared on SNL

During her time on “Saturday Night Live” she’s met a lot of celebrities, but the one star who brought out the little kid in her was Leonardo DiCaprio, saying it felt like “a 13-year-old pounding through my ribs, like, ‘let me at him” when they were introduced because she’d had such a crush on his when she was a young teen.

http://voices.suntimes.com/arts-entertainment/the-daily-sizzle/sues-morning-stretch-snls-cecily-strong-returns-to-chicago/