Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ check Calibi's last post.. I just got rid of the pic because we aren't supposed to quote pics. :p

The following sighting was posted on Toni's thread.. So yeah I take it those pics are from the VF party.

found this on twitter a sighting of toni with leo

V.F. HOLLYWOOD (@vfhollywood)

3/3/14, 12:18 AMLeonardo DiCaprio is smoking an e-cigarette, sharing a drink with Toni Garnn, & chatting with Jonah Hill. #lifeisgood #oscarparty

Thanks all for the pics! he looked GRAND, if somebody could get some HQ's that would be fantastic! Though I wished he would have changed up the look a little bit....he looked exactly the same as the GG. Which I guess don't fix it if it ain't broke then :p :p

Here are some LQ pics from Getty!

2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

1.jpg 11.jpg 1111.jpg 11111.jpg 111111.jpg 1111111.jpg 11111111.jpg 111111111.jpg 1111111111.jpg 11111111111.jpg 111111111111.jpg 1111111111111.jpg

From The Wrap news of long ago rumored film project that now Leo officially won't be 'starring' in but will be a producing

Leonardo DiCaprio Exits Travis McGee Movie ‘The Deep Blue Good-by’

James Mangold (“Wolverine”) is in negotiations to direct the film for 20th Century Fox, Appian Way and Chernin Entertainment

Leonardo DiCaprio is saying ‘goodbye’ to 20th Century Fox’s Travis McGee movie “The Deep Blue Good-by,” which James Mangold is now in negotiations to direct.

The project had been developed as a starring vehicle for DiCaprio, who will now simply produce with his Appian Way partner Jennifer Davisson-Killoran, Amy Robinson and Chernin Entertainment.

DiCaprio’s schedule prevented him from starring in the movie, which the “Wolf of Wall Street” star recused himself from before talks with Mangold started, so the director had nothing to do with DiCaprio’s exit.

http://www.thewrap.com/leonardo-dicaprio-exits-travis-mcgee-movie-deep-blue-good/

Masha

Tks for Leo/Toni/Madonna party sighting from NY Post :)

Kat

Tks for Leo /Oscar pix :)

Fash

Don't we all :p

Lupita sure likes Leo. :heart:

Magali

I always loved that particular interview of Leo's :)

I remember how the female interviewer said he could barely sit still in the chair; he was always moving .

And how when he used the bathroom he left the door as he was used to doing that at home