Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This is the SF interviewer's initial tweet , so the interview appears to have lasted an hour, so I hope more clips surface soon !!!

liammayclem

2 days ago · ILM THEATRE, SF

#ONstage Just conducted a 1 hour on stage interview with Leonardo DICAPRIO . A smart, candid conversation with a brilliant actor. We even talked "hookers & blow"!!! #movies #ILM #wolfofwallstreet #hollywood

sf2.jpg

LuckyGirl

Tks for great smiling Leo & Leo/Gangs pix :)

Great news , 2 new interview clips with Leo !! make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

The interview appears to have happened on Sat Feb 22nd

In the featured clip, the “Wolf of Wall Street” actor recalled watching the original “King Kong” with his father at the Natural History Museum. DiCaprio remembers crying hysterically a week after on why the gorilla had to die. “…the woman liked him, he was nice. He had a great personality” DiCaprio describes his earliest reaction to watching his first film.

In the second clip from the interview, DiCaprio gives us some insight on his skepticism making “Titanic” with Kate Winslet and director James Cameron. Early on, coming from low-budget independent films, he and Winslet felt unsure of the territory they were about to embark in. The enormity of a bigger than life story, an expanding budget, on top of rumors of a chaotic crew almost deterred the actors from even starting the film.

Unfortunately the clip ends right when he asks Leo about Kate :/ :/

Thanks so much for sharing these awesome clips!! He looks so handsome. :wub:  I loved the part where he talks about his dad taking him to see King Kong. I remember him talking about it before. Hopefully we'll get more clips from this soon! :D

LuckyGirl- Thanks for sharing the GONY pics! :flower:

New satellite interview with Tom O'Neil from Gold Derby. Not sure when its from, but looks like its the day of the Oscar luncheon. make%20it%20clap.gif

https://tv.yahoo.com/video/contender-q-leonardo-dicaprio-extended-004827181.html

Thanks for sharing the pic Neon I'm not sure where its from. :idk:

Loved career retrospective video. Its hard to believe its been twenty-five years! Thanks for sharing Barbie :flower:

Oh gosh look at that smileScreenshot_2014_02_24_22_59_24_1.png

Great pic!! When is this from?

For any of you that missed his interview on Ellen, it will air again on Friday :clap:

It's from the event when they honour scorsese I don't remember the name of it but it's the same when a man came to leo and told him to sign an autograph for his 10 years old daughter

Barbie

Great Leo career vid , tks :)

Neon

Have never seen the pix before, but is great pix of Leo, tks :)

Maybe it is part of the new Russian Interview Magazine spread

Notice he has on one of his grey suits he looks so good in :p

MzLinz

Tks for Tom O'Neil interview with Leo :)

Never saw the Interview pix of Leo eating corn on the cob before

1_1994_06_interview_0038.jpg

Margot Robbie talks about auditioning with Leo in Elle interview

On her audition and Leo's improving:

"He got momentum like you wouldn't believe. He's off and running, and I'm sitting there like a stunned mullet, thinking, 'You've got 30 seconds left in this room to do something impressive.' I think every swear word in my head just started screaming at him. When I walked over like I was about to kiss and I go... [slap] reality washed over me. 'Oh my God, you just assaulted Leonardo DiCaprio. They're going to arrest you now.'"

http://celebrity-gossip.net/margot-robbie/margot-robbie-elle-australia-i-slapped-leonardo-dicaprio-thought-i-was-going-be-arrest?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

neonn: thanks for the pic.

pink: thanks for the newspaper pics. :hehe:

ox: thanks for the old photoshoot and Margot's comment on her audition.

kat: thanks for this of Leo and Kristen, really cute.

I think the pic from Russia interview with Margot is around the time they were shooting Wolf because his hair was still black and short.

Some follow up information for us regarding the recent interview Leo gave to the CBS /San Francisco station entertainment hosted for SAG group at Lucas Film facility

Going by the tweets below we learn he didn't post more of the hour interview because it wasn't being recorded by him.

The short clips he does have were obtained from a audience member .

And he states he is checking around to see if anyone recorded all of it

MICHELLE BROWN ‏@irishtresor · 15h

@katewinsletrev @liammayclem interviewed Leo.but a clip which includes "What can you tell us about Kate Winslet" ends before Leo's answer!

Liam Mayclem ‏@liammayclem · 3h

#Leo interview @irishtresor @katewinsletrev Sadly the whole interview was NOT recorded. I only posted the clips an audience member had

MICHELLE BROWN ‏@irishtresor · 2h

@liammayclem That's such a shame! I'm sure whatever he said was lovely. If recorded it could have given a fab interview even more cover

Liam Mayclem ‏@liammayclem · 2m

@irishtresor I am asking around to see if we can recover more sound from the interview . He was AWESOME and very revealing .

Cheers

Kat

Tks for Leo /Kristin pix from time of Beach :)

Thanks Ox and Kat for the great throwback pics! :flower:

Liam Mayclem ‏@liammayclem · 2m
@irishtresor I am asking around to see if we can recover more sound from the interview . He was AWESOME and very revealing .
Cheers

I really hope someone recorded the entire Q&A. I would love to see it! :thumbsup: I especially want to know what he says about Kate. :wub:

MzLinz

I noticed on his Twitter account that all who tweeted wanted to know what he said about Kate :p

Personally I was really surprised to learn that no one was assigned to do a video or audio record of it. I would have thought the tv station would have done it . Thanks goodness for people in the audience

Ireally hope someone recorded the entire Q&A. I would love to see it! :thumbsup:I especially want to know what he says about Kate.

MzLinz

I noticed on his Twitter account that all who tweeted wanted to know what he said about Kate :p

Personally I was really surprised to learn that no one was assigned to do a video or audio record of it. I would have thought the tv station would have done it . Thanks goodness for people in the audience

I know me too!! I didn't even know this took place until I saw the clips. I'm sure he had nothing but good things to say about Kate, but I still want to hear it. :p I'm still waiting for the SAG conversations Q&A video too! I wanna add it to my Leo Pinterest page. :D