Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

hello everyone. i hope you are all well. wow! leo looks great at the sag event. i will hopefully get to watch the conversation soon via youtube. meanwhile, can anyone who saw it tell me - did leo mention anything about him and kate winslet perhaps while discussing titanic or revolutionary road? a friend who is involved in a fansite for kate asked me but i could n't answer as i have n't seen the footage yet myself.

p.s. i saw wolf again this weekend. love it (and especially leo's performance in it) everytime. the lemmon qualudes scene(s) is my favourite film sequence EVER!

hello everyone. i hope you are all well. wow! leo looks great at the sag event. i will hopefully get to watch the conversation soon via youtube. meanwhile, can anyone who saw it tell me - did leo mention anything about him and kate winslet perhaps while discussing titanic or revolutionary road? a friend who is involved in a fansite for kate asked me but i could n't answer as i have n't seen the footage yet myself.

p.s. i saw wolf again this weekend. love it (and especially leo's performance in it) everytime. the lemmon qualudes scene(s) is my favourite film sequence EVER!

MzLinz

When I click on YouTube link it still says private like it did last night ??? :/  :/

Neon

Those pix are from photographer Yutsai 's photography site.

I noticed for all the celebs he photographs he puts up one main image and then the 16 other poses ; I'd love to see larger sizes of the 16 poses

http://www.yutsai.com/Work/

DrBrown

Glad you got to see Wolf ; love that sequence as well ;when you watch the SAG interview you'll notice that the moderator Jenelle tells him that scene is her all time favorite of any movie

As to Leo/Kate , there really was so much for anyone to cover in Leo's 25 year career that so many films didn't get mentioned at all.

As I recall they didn't discuss RR, BOL, SI ,  TD, whereas they talked a lot about Gangs his first film with Marty that is when the Leo/DDL story was told ,   as to Aviator only to mention that was one of his personal passions like Wolf ,  not RR, BOL, SI , and then talked some about Inception, Django, Gatsby, and , of course, wolf.

Leo was very complimentary toward the Australian actors /crew that he worked with on GG, say they are the most committed/hardworking actors

Also, personally, I liked to hear that Leo and I were on same page when it came to ending of Inception = he did the part with the viewpoint that Cobb did  get home to his children :)

While at same time saying that Nolan intended it to be an ambiguous ending  .

I found this pic from instagram which seems that the girl has seen this interview recently and

I searched for this interview but couldn't find it can does anyone of you know anything about this?

Screenshot_2014_02_22_20_32_07.png

photo hosting

This is from the conversations interview on Friday. I went back on the website after you said the link didn't work. It said that they are fixing the glitches and it will be up next week. :flower:

Barbie

Tks for pix of kids /Wolf scene :)

They have a video on YouTube of kids reenacting scennes from all the BP nominees

LuckyGirl

Tks for Leo sighting in France :)

MakeitCount

Love, love that pix of Leo & Margot from Interview ; have never seen it before :)

MzLinz

Love the Queen Latifah cameo /Wolf :)

Yes, can't wait to the SAG interview is available for all to see !!!!

Great news , 2 new interview clips with Leo !! make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

The interview appears to have happened on Sat Feb 22nd

post-52324-0-1446087099-7621_thumb.jpg

ILM Visual Effects ‏@ILMVFX · Feb 22

Fortunate to have had a wonderful evening with prolific actor/filmmaker @LeoDiCaprio this evening. pic.twitter.com/UDTh7DwNr2

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – During a recent visit, actor Leonardo DiCaprio visited Lucasfilm in San Francisco where CBS Bay Area’s Liam Mayclem moderated a speaker series featuring the Academy-award nominated actor.

DiCaprio discussed his 25 years in the movie industry. From his early works in films like “Total Eclipse” and “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape to working with top directors such as James Cameron and Martin Scorcese.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/02/24/leonardo-dicaprio-talks-to-liam-mayclem/

In the featured clip, the “Wolf of Wall Street” actor recalled watching the original “King Kong” with his father at the Natural History Museum. DiCaprio remembers crying hysterically a week after on why the gorilla had to die. “…the woman liked him, he was nice. He had a great personality” DiCaprio describes his earliest reaction to watching his first film.

In the second clip from the interview, DiCaprio gives us some insight on his skepticism making “Titanic” with Kate Winslet and director James Cameron. Early on, coming from low-budget independent films, he and Winslet felt unsure of the territory they were about to embark in. The enormity of a bigger than life story, an expanding budget, on top of rumors of a chaotic crew almost deterred the actors from even starting the film.

Unfortunately the clip ends right when he asks Leo about Kate :/ :/