Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

His Xanax ,his e ciggi :nicole:

Was great interview, love the little stories he told that we've never heard before such as his first conversation with DDL regarding Gangs ; just a shame she only got to one question with him from audience

From Cinema Blend the one extra that the blu ray Wolf edition will have

The Wolf of Wall Street might be a little excessive, but Paramount Home Media Distribution’s release will not be. DVD copies, in fact, will come with no extras, while Blu-ray copies of the flick will only come with one extra, albeit a star-studded one. The bonus feature is called "The Wolf Pack," and will feature DiCaprio, Scorsese, Jonah Hill and more as they take fans behind-the-scenes during the making of the film and also discuss the real-life Belfort and his trajectory in the world of moneymaking. We really have no idea how lengthy or in depth that extra will be, but fingers crossed it’s an information-filled one, at least if you are into that sort of thing

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Wolf-Wall-Street-Work-Its-Way-Onto-Blu-ray-March-41798.html

Barbie

Yes, it was those type moments that were the best , as really the time was allowed was really not enough to cover all of his movies

As they never really talked about SI, BOL, J Edgar at all.

Leo has done too much to cover in less than 5 hours, don't you think ?

Kat

Yes, remember just seconds before her medicine bottle fell over and he asked what it was , and she said it was her Xanax to calm her nerves she was so nervous about interviewing him, and he said "Oh,how sweet", and then suddenly something falls on floor, and he picks it up and its his e ciggi and he says "My Xanax" , such a cute unscripted moment :heart:

Nanda

Yes, it was hard to concentrate on what he was saying, as you could just look at him with the sound off :nicole:

I just looked at the moderator Jenelle's Twitter page , and below is what she tweeted before it started,  I wonder how many people were there ?

She has up on her Twitter page pix of other stars she did conversations with , so hopefully soon she'll put one of Leo

I loved how she introduced Leo has ,not only, the biggest star in the world but the one of the best actors

Jenelle Riley ‏@jenelleriley · 3h

Just told people started lining up at 9am for tonight's convo with Leonardo DiCaprio. You can watch it from home at http://www.sagfoundation.org !

Just finished watching the interview! I had to rewind it in a few spots because the live feed kept freezing and I had to refresh the website a couple times. What an awesome sit down. He was so funny and very gracious, humble and relaxed. Not to mention, he looked amazing!! Its the gray girls!! The part about the Xanax was hilarious! I don't blame the girl. Shoot! :nicole:  Then when his e cig fell out of his pocket and he was like "There goes my Xanax!" Priceless! :nicole:  I also loved the part when he talked about how the hotel manager wanted him to reenact the king of the world scene for a photo. :nicole:

Hopefully this ends up on youtube, as I didn't see any of this. :)

Some pix from last night's event ; I can't wait to the video is available for viewing again

MzLinz , I agree, grey is definitely Leo's color :drool:

SAG Foundation ‏@SAGFoundation · 9h

Full house! The amazing @LeoDiCaprio talks to his fellow actors. Tune in!

Lainer ‏@Lainer · 7h

@SAGFoundation Actually impressed with this interview. I'm not a fan of celebrity so much as actors. Leo is a hard working actor. Kudos.

Jaden Alexander ‏@JadenAlexander3 · 11h

Excellent! I so enjoyed it. :-)

@SAGFoundation @LeoDiCaprio

dEBBIE Lin ‏@dbyj · 7h

starstruck rarely, but @LeoDiCaprio ... very much so.

thanks @SAGFoundation for an incredible evening!

Jaime Soria ‏@TheJaimeSoria · 6h

@SAGFoundation Conversations with @LeoDiCaprio may have been the best one I have attended! What wonderful stories we got to hear, thank you!

Venessa Verdugo ‏@VenessaVerdugo · 2h

Great evening w/Leonardo DiCaprio at the @SAGFoundation !

Julia Perri ‏@_Julia__Gulia_ · 10h

Spent my friday evening with the amazing @LeoDiCaprio @SAGFoundation. Thank you for your extraordinary work. pic.twitter.com/1og30TBrjT

Robin Kiah Johnson ‏@RobinKJohnson · 8h

Adding "Work/Act with Leonardo DiCaprio" to my bucket list. Amazing to see him & hear about his career @SAGFoundation #favoriteactor

Aaron Rosenberg ‏@AaronRosenberg3 · 9h

@Rockinrosh @SAGFoundation exciting, educational and inspiring to be be at this event tonight! Can't wait for the next one