Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Another:

redgranitepictures

20 hours ago

#TheWolfOfWallStreet taking over the Los Angeles skyline! #TheMovieOfOurTime #MartinScorsese#LeonardoDiCaprio #JonahHill #MargotRobbie

post-42953-0-1446086995-19941_thumb.jpg

+ A funny slideshow comparing leo and Bradley cooper :D

http://www.popsugar.com/Bradley-Cooper-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Similarities-33878737#photo-33879314

Thanks all! happy to see Wolf is still kicking butt in every sense of the word :whistle: Relates to bellow :p

And Leo seems to just keep soaring and soaring. He's on a red hot streak when it comes to making bank and having universally praised performances. Wolf was the icing on the cake!

:thumbsup:

Nanda

Tks for Japan/Wolf box office news , as well as, Leo /NY pix from yesterday ; lucky girls :)

Fash

Defintely agree :thumbsup:

And Leo seems to just keep soaring and soaring. He's on a red hot streak when it comes to making bank and having universally praised performances. Wolf was the icing on the cake!

Also, tks, for 'brand' article ;interesting read :)

Leolover

Fantastic box office news for Wolf, tks rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifrhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifrhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I love, love, the Leo time travel through the year pix ; he truly is getting better like fine wine :p

Also, tks, for BBC interview

MzLinz

Tks for great news of when we can buy our very own Wolf dvd ; I can't wait !!! :clap:

KatherinePierce

Tks for  Clooney/Leo mention article :)

Kat

I love the Wolf/L.A. billboards ; would love to be driving down the street and see one

Love their captions as I certainly thought the film was 'awesome' , and for sure its subject matter makes it a 'movie of our times'  (Y)

Also, tks, for Pop Sugar article :p

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg · 2m

Watching the mobscene going on outside of the Arlington from inside it, without sound, is pretty hilarious. Silent movies are fun!

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg · 30s

Surprise: Jonah Hill is here to present to Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio. The WOLF pack reunites!

Emma Fienga ‏@E_Fiengs · 2m

Oh and in case you were wondering , Leonardo Dicaprio is just as handsome in person

Vida ‏@vralp_ · 3m

Leonardo DiCaprio in a tux is one of the finer thing in life

Dani Castellanos ‏@fallonme2 · 1m

I feel like I'm at a Justin Bieber concert. All of the girls are screaming at Leonardo DiCaprio a little bit too hardcore for me #SBIFF

Kasey Bryant ‏@KaseyKourageous · 1m

We saw Martin Scorsese, Jonah Hill & Leonardo DiCaprio. CRAZY!!! DiCaprio is so mega famous and it's surreal seeing him as a physical being.

post-52324-0-1446086999-57988_thumb.jpg