Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Tks for SNL article ; yes, seems like the segment was a big hit with everyone (Y)

Calibi

Tks for Wolf dvd information ; either way I'll be buying one (Y)

Also , tks, for great Wolf box office news :dance: :dance:

Barbie

Tks for Brazil box office news , as well as, Osa's wonderful Japan vids :flower:

Nanda

Tks for new Wolf /Japan vids :)

Leolover

Tks for these wonderful new pix , all I will say is :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Great updates all! The Japan premiere pics are great and I can't wait till we get to see some of these interviews :dance:

In regards to the iphone :hehe: I think maybe he was told to film by somebody so that maybe later on a Japanese program or something they would show the audiance reaction/a segment of "leo taking over" the premiere or something....IDK :p I just can't imagine leo finally switched from his Blackberry :laugh:

Bad news, the Daily Mail is wrong again. There's no 4 hr cut for Wolf of Wall Street. Not surprised they got it wrong again.

Steven Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty 

bad news Scorsese fans: Paramount & Red Granite have told us the WOLF Blu-ray will be theatrical cut. Once again Daily Mail is wrong.

Daily mail...I should have known better than to believe it :banghead:

New producing project! :)

DiCaprio, Blum, King Team for Haunted House Pic

Topher Grace is set to star in the haunted house thriller “Home” that Jason Blum, Leonardo DiCaprioand Graham King are producing.

Patricia Clarkson is in negotiations to co-star with Dennis Iliadis on board to direct. Adam Alleca is penning the script.

Story follows a man who suspects the mansion he inherited from his parents is haunted.

Blum will produce through his Blumhouse Pictures banner, King will produce through his GK Films shingle and DiCaprio will produce along with Jennifer Davisson Killoran through their Appian Way production company.

Universal will distribute as part of its first look deal with Blumhouse.

Grace is repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment and Clarkson is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/home-topher-grace-leonardo-dicaprio-1201076814/