Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aww... was this posted before?

Tobey about Leo. :heart:

I’ve seen the movie twice and I think it’s a brilliant film and I think his performance in it is unbelievable,” Toby recently told E! News about his pal Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street. “I’m so proud of him. I just watched him work on this movie for years, and to watch him bring the film into existence…with Martin Scorsese at the helm, it’s just phenomenal. His work is absolutely stellar in the movie.”

Nanda

Love once again starting my day with new Leo pix and vids ; we will come to expect this every day ! tks Flower%20for%20you.gif

Barbie

Yes, you can watch the 16 minute Wolf /Japan press conference on the link I posted above :)

Tks for Tobey's comments about Leo's performance

Leolover

Great news from Italy regarding Wolf's box office ; hope it continues to do well there , tks :)

Also, tks , for premiere link

Shine , Marjo ,LeoLover

Tks for more Wolf premiere pix Flower%20for%20you.gif

Is it that Leo was just in picture taking mood ? Or had someone just given him that phone as a gift ??

Excerpt from interview Ringo Starr gave to Variety

Ringo loves movies, and goes often with his wife of 33 years, the actress formerly known as Barbara Bach. They prefer venturing out to theaters rather than holing up in private screening rooms like so many superstar untouchables. So far this awards season, “Lone Survivor” is his favorite. “And then a weird one called ‘Prisoners,’ he adds, “that was really strange. Of course we saw ‘American Hustle’ and we laughed and we loved it. And no one’s going to beat DiCaprio in ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’ ”

http://variety.com/2014/music/news/ringo-starr-paul-mccartney-beatles-1201073353/