Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OH MY GOD I SAW HIM. I MET HIM. my dream came true. can't believe it... thank you Leo so much❤@LeoDiCaprio

17608446_2.JPG

still can't believe it!!!!! he is my hero and prince forever!! meeting Leo has been my dream!! thanks!!❤

17608447_22.JPG

omg he's cutei looooove Leonardo DiCaprio❤ cant sleep anyway!! lol @LeoDiCaprio

17608448_222.JPG

Article below talks about Wolf's box office in UK

Universal’s biopic falls just 23% as it adds $5.9m (£3.6m) to lead chart for second straight week; eOne’s 12 Years a Slave crosses £10m mark.

As predicted by Way To Blue’s buzz chart, The Wolf of Wall Street continued to charm UK audiences to retain the top spot for a second consecutive week.

Universal’s biopic fell just 23% on its strong opening to gross $5.9m (£3.6m) as it sailed past the £10m mark in just ten days. Martin Scorsese’s latest stands at $18m (£10.9m) and is likely to overcome The Departed’s $21.2m (£12.8m) in the coming days to become the director’s best-ever UK performer.

[b[The Wolf of Wall Street is also in a fantastic position to become the UK’s strongest ever 18-rated performer, currently Hannibal’s $35.5m (£21.6m) result, if it manages a similar hold this coming weekend.

http://www.screendaily.com/news/wolf-retains-uk-lead/5065836.article?blocktitle=BOX-OFFICE-NEWS&contentID=40299

Thanks to Kat, Leo lover, and Nanda for all the great pics, videos and articles on Leo's Japan arrival. It's so awesome to see how much his Japanese fans love him. I can't wait to see the premiere footage and interviews. I love when he does press in Japan. The reporters are hilarious! :nicole:

Ox- Thanks for the Wolf DVD article. I'm so excited to see the full 4 hour version!! Can't wait!!! :clap: :dance: :ddr:

According to the tweet below you can go to their site to watch live stream of Wolf/ Japan premiere

With the time difference the premiere will be taking place in less than 4 hours as it is

now 3:30 pm in Tokyo and the premiere begins

at 6:40 pm

“@eigacom: ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ JAPAN PREMIERE will be broadcast live on Ustream. We welcome Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hil… http://tmblr.co/ZE0IVv15gQve8”

Article below talks about Wolf's box office in Italy  :thumbsup: 

Boost from success at the Golden Globes, with 5 Oscar nominations next March 2, performance by Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street has been an irresistible attraction for the Italian audience (and who knows if the Academy this time will turn on the other side): 3.8 million collected in four days, with an average of EUR 6,806 room, the highest of the last weekend (the film was released under 560 salt). Figures in hand, the film by Martin Scorsese did better even than Django Unchained (always with DiCaprio, and always 3 hours duration), which debuted last year had stopped at 3.5 million. The western of Tarantino with 12 million, that the story of Jordan Belfort manages to reach (and maybe beyond), if continued to keep this pace. The reasons of the success can be manifold: Besides the protagonist, Scorsese is a guarantee of quality (Shutter Island in 2010 and Hugo Cabret in 2011, for example, had grossed 7.1 million respectively and 7.5 million total), and the plot (where there is an abundance of money, sex and unbridled party) has an undeniable appeal.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestmovie.it%2Fnews%2Fbox-office-italia-leo-dicaprio-da-paura-the-wolf-of-wall-street-sfiora-i-4-milioni-di-euro-allesordio%2F273689%2F

THANK YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA LATEST UPDATES  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: