Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Third time's the charm, clearly.

Jonah Hill took over hosting dutiesfor the third time on "Saturday Night Live" on Jan. 25, and his monologue was crashed by none other than his "Wolf of Wall Street" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio -- who has yet to host "SNL" himself. That needs to be fixed, ASAP. Lorne Michaels, got on that.

Not only was DiCaprio a total scene-stealer, but it was clear from the screams in the studio and the resulting social media explosion that everyone loves DiCaprio. But young females all over the world got a little more than envious when DiCaprio reenacted a certain famous"Titanic" scene with Hill. Yeah, the jealousy is real.

So how did DiCaprio make his grand entrance? After Hill began to trash talk DiCaprio to the audience, he walked out onstage, shaming Hill. "What the hell are you doing, man?" DiCaprio asked. "I came here to support you. I was backstage the whole time."

He then gave Hill a thorough lecture on reining in his ego, just like a dad would with a petulant child. It. Was. Perfect.

DiCaprio: "What were you doing? Just be honest."

Hill: "I was uh, acting like a big shot."

DiCaprio: "And what did we say about acting like a big shot?"

Hill: "Like, I, uh, shouldn't do it."

DiCaprio: "What did we say to do instead?"

Hill: "Just like, try to be, like, be the best version of me or whatever."

And then "Titanic" happened. 

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/01/saturday-night-live-leonardo-dicaprio-crashes-jonah-hills-monologue-to-recreate-titanic.html

The female writer from Screen Crush described how I felt watching the SNL segment

Opening Monologue

Hill wants to talk about what it’s like to be a two-time Oscar nominee now, but the cast keeps interrupting him from the audience with questions about Leonardo DiCaprio — since everyone involved with this movie just keeps getting blasted with questions about Leo. It also gives Killam opportunity to do his Brad Pitt impression, which is always a win. But then SURPRISE! Leo shows up just as Hill’s dissing him, and the girls in the audience all just died. And then he does the ‘Titanic’ flying bit with Hill and I’m pretty sure I just died. The opening monologues this season really have been a vast improvement over last season — even if the middle of the show starts to get wobbly, as it often does, the show starts you on such a high that the lows don’t feel as low.

Read More: 'Saturday Night Live' Review: "Jonah Hill" | http://screencrush.com/saturday-night-live-review-jonah-hill/?trackback=tsmclip

Another cute tweet from the girl who got to see SNL rehearsal yesterday

Her friend asked her were the people shocked to see Leo

Maggie ‏@MaggieWasLike 11h

@ronniefagke he walked out and I screamed frick

@ronniefagke we were all so shocked we was there like he is an actual human

Another cute tweet from the girl who got to see SNL rehearsal yesterday

Her friend asked her were the people shocked to see Leo

@ronniefagke he walked out and I screamed frick

@ronniefagke we were all so shocked we was there like he is an actual human

Great international news for Wolf as well :clap::clap::clap:

Wolf crosses $176m global BO

Red Granite International’s The Wolf Of Wall Street has reached $82.5m outside North America and will look to dominate the international arena for a second consecutive session.

The dark comedy’s worldwide running total stands at $175.5m factoring in the $93m North American tally and this could be the weekend when the international component overtakes the North American portion.

The lead territory thus far remains France on $21.2m through Metropolitan, followed by $7.4m in the UK and $6.7m in Germany, both through Universal.

The Wolf Of Wall Street, which recently earned Leonardo DiCaprio a Golden Globe for best actor in a comedy or musical, stands at $4.6m in Poland through Monolith, $3.6m in Spain through Universal and $3.5m in South Korea through Michael Kim.

Elsewhere the film has generated $2.9m in Mexico through Sun, $2.5m in Belgium through Dutch Filmworks, $2.1m in Denmark through Universal

http://www.screendaily.com/box-office/wolf-crosses-176m-global-bo/5065782.article?blocktitle=LATEST-INTERNATIONAL-BOX-OFFICE-NEWS&contentID=40071

Just had Leo on again at end of show ; had on his newsboy hat ; adorable :drool: :drool:

leo tho you seriously either need to get rid of that newsboy cap or give another hat a turn every once in a while :p

He's obsessed with that newsboy cap lol! He can wear whatever he wants with an adorable face like that! And did you notice how the female cast members all fought their way up to him for a hug?! Ugh those lucky ladies! :hehe:

yeah but you couldn't even see his eyes he had it pulled down so low :laugh: And yeah I saw that how sweet...wish the camera didn't have to pan away I wish we could have seen what other cast members he greeted :hehe: