Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Reminder tonight are the DGA Awards ; Marty is nominated, and someone always intros the directors, so am expecting it to be Leo , so if so, we should have some new Leo pix and vids by later tonight (Y)

Barbie

Tks for more great Wolf stills and Jim Beam vid :)

Leolover

Glad you finally got to see the movie ; and I think we can tell you really, really liked it !! :p

I loved it as well (Y)

Magali

Tks for pix, and if you look back a few posts , you will see that Kat posted all the pix from that photo shoot :)

Nightlife

I've read movie/award blogs a long time , and I can attest there are many males who appreciate Leo's acting talent (Y)

there have been whisperings that leo might make an appearance on SNL tonight with jonah. i'm not sure if it'll be a live sketch or if it's something that was recorded in advance, but a couple people unofficially confirmed leo's appearance :) 

if he's not on SNL, hopefully he makes it to the DGA! or maybe he'll pull a super leo and do both tonight!

Neon

I hope its true, and he pulls a Super Leo!! I would love to see him on SNL with Jonah tonight!! :woot:

Ox

Thanks for the reminder about the DGA awards tonight! #TeamScorsese #TeamWolf

Magali

Thanks for posting the pic. It's new to me! :)

Welcome back to the boards Nightlife. :wave: What can I say? We're just a bunch of estrogen filled Leo lovin' ladies! :brows: I too think Leo's performance is incredible, Jonah is awesome as well. Very funny! They make a great onscreen team. I hope they do more movies together.