Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks girls for the updates  :flower:.

Some pix of Leo having lunch with Ethan, Lukas, and Tobey on Dec 12th

Nanda, I wish you could find us bigger versions :p

:rofl: Aw, girl. I WISH I could :p. He looks smoking HOT in these pics  :woot:.

I don't get it... only this agency has the photos? They were taken in December and only now we're seeing them :/. Well, maybe we'll get them in the future :).

Nice visual to see riding home on the subway in Japan

post-52324-0-1446086918-58856_thumb.jpg

Nanda

Yes, it would be great to see enlargements of the 4 long time best friends (Leo, Tobey, Lukas, Ethan) having lunch.

That's the only site I've found those pix on, maybe, they showed up in some Japan mags

BevXWdlIQAAacTI.jpg

Wooooow look what i've found on Twitter ... The person said it was posted on Instagram but couldn't find it ... Amazing ... <3

Wooooweee!!! Does he look good!!! Thanks Marjo, for helping me warm up on this cold Michigan morning. He looks like he's been working out lately. ;)

Marjo

Tks for terrific pix of Leo with photographer :flower:

I wonder if it was for the annual Vanity Fair Oscar issue

One of the people who posted a comment on Yu Tsai's Instagram is film producer Amy Lanier ; liked her comments about Leo

fpfilms

Oh and ps: having heard him (and the incomparable Thelma) at a Q&A - I was so taken but not just how handsome he was in person but how thoughtful, articulate and at ease he was. Having tried to option What's Eating Gilbert Grape back in the day, I'm sorry I didn't end up producing it - as I would have known him all this time and watched his remarkable journey

Fash

Tks for article about Leo/Wellington :)

When Leo was growing up they were always looking for the 'next DeNiro' , now their looking for the 'next Leo '

Barbie

Tks for Hello magazine cover ; I'll have to see if I can find it :)

BevXWdlIQAAacTI.jpg

Wooooow look what i've found on Twitter ... The person said it was posted on Instagram but couldn't find it ... Amazing ... <3

Wow, wow, wow, WOW... hi, baby :gocho:. Hot, hot, hot, HOT  :woot:. I think I'm having a meltdown... and that's just one pic... OMG, I can't wait to see the result of this photoshoot  :ddr:.

Thanks girls for all the updates  :flower:.