Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

kat: thanks for the pic and news about Leo and Marty double noms for this year Oscars. Leo's fifth, that's nice. :clap:

dr.brown: I also think that  is not Kate's daughter Mia because as you said she would be a lot younger because this pic is sure from 2004/2005 and Mia would like 5 years old? As far as I know, that's a pic of Leo with a fan.

A London premiere vid I hadn't seen before of Leo when he left the premiere and went to his waiting car

Love how that one fan wrapped her hand around his back of his head when he went to pose with him :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2JYmJdEws

Kat

Great news we have another series of Wolf premiere pix and vids to look forward to , tks :)

Also , glad to hear that Leo will be a named Oscar producer

Barbie

Tks for another PGA vid :)

I'm so happy that Leo and Marty got the nomination as producers! His fifth!! This is so exciting!! It would be amazing if he walked away the winner Oscar night. Keeping every part of my body that can be crossed, crossed LOL!!!

Thanks Fash for sharing news on Leo's potential new project! I would love to see him work with DeNiro again, and of course Bradley!! I found this link that talks about the novel. I don't know if it's true but according to this, Leo as been attached as producer since 2010.  I love anything on JFK so I hope this happens!

http://legacyofsecrecy.com/

From People Caught in the Act :

Leonardo DiCaprio's Beverly Hills Dinner Date with Gal Pal Toni Garrn

It's been quite the celebratory time of season for Leonardo DiCaprio, who clearly wanted to bask in the joys of success with his significant other.

The Academy Award-nominated Wolf of Wall Street star made his way to hotspot Hakkasan Beverly Hills with his gal pal Toni Garrn on Saturday night.

Clad in his classic look of a tailored jacket and messenger hat, the actor "was low-key and stayed out of the spotlight," an onlooker tells PEOPLE, adding that despite the low profile, it was easy to tell "he was smitten with Toni, as they sipped on the restaurant's Hakka cocktails and shared jasmine tea smoked pork short ribs and stir-fry mushroom lettuce wraps."

The party expanded later in the night, as the couple joined ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. actor Vinny Laresca's table of 20 guests, including Tobey Maguire

Says the insider: "The group socialized … exiting the venue sometime after midnight."

– Dahvi Shira

Barbie

Tks for another London/Wolf vid :)

Fash & MzLinz

Yes, the Legacy/David Russell project was mention awhile ago

I thought it might be a possibility due to the fact that when mentioned it had a director attached Russell , but since then haven't heard anymore about it .

Speaking of Bradley notice he will be bringing Elephant Man to Broadway this fall, I wonder if in his career we'll ever see Leo do a Broadway play ??

If Leo is really passionate about Legacy like his father is then I hope he gets to make it happen, just like he got to make The Aviator and WOWS a reality after alot of hard work and waiting. :heart:

Well people will still think the Academy has something against Leo but I don't think that's true. They could have followed the PGA's lead and omitted Leo as a listed producer but they included him.