Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Tks for Leo sighting tweet and pix :)

One of the tweeter's friends asked where she was and she replied :

It is a new Vegan /Mexican restaurant

B ‏@iamsunshine78 8h

@clements_noah I was at the opening of Gracias Madre in LA. He was with Tobey McGuire.

Also , tks, for Margot comments about Leo /raisins :)

I like raisins.... :D

Anywho thanks Ox! I found this on instagram, at a swiss airport in geneva..new? :idk: Though if he was at the restaurant in LA last night..though IDK about the flight times, but I imagine it would almost be impossible.. Just judging by the hair it looks recent at least

laeti207 55m

Une amie a eu la chance de le voir à GVA #leonardo#leonardodicaprio#dicaprio#geneva#geneve#aeroport#airport#suisse#switzerland#gva#instagood#instamood#instafollow#ig_suisse#ig_switzerland#photooftheday#picoftheday#luckygirl

1.jpg

Some great international news for "Wolf"  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

•Red Granite’sThe Wolf Of Wall Street debuted top in the UK through Universal Pictures International (UPI) on a mighty $7.6m from 499 theatres to score Martin Scorsese’s biggest opening weekend and Leonardo DiCaprio’s second biggest debut.

The dark comedy generated $20.6m overall from eight markets to reach an early $25.5m through UPI. Red Granite International licensed rights.

All eight markets delivered a number one result. Germany generated $6.4m from 502 for a Scorsese record, while Spain produced $3.4m from 305 for another new benchmark for the director.
source:http://www.screendaily.com/box-office/frozen-stays-top-on-25m-intl/5065523.article

Will Leo DiCaprio be the Wolf of Oscar night?

And despite the fact that Dern is the oldest nominee in the category, a win for DiCaprio could also be labeled as a "Veteran's Achievement Award." With his career in its third decade, Oscar voters might welcome the opportunity to reward DiCaprio at long last after defeats for his three previous nominations: supporting actor for "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (1993) and lead actor for "The Aviator" (2004) and "Blood Diamond" (2006).

Plus, his performance has many of the qualities that academy voters love to vote for: he gives a larger-than-life performance of a real-life person who abuses drugs and alcohol. This, combined with his fine performance in the summer's box office hit "The Great Gatsby," may give Oscar voters the reason to finally give Leo the Oscar. And Leo, as far as I am concerned, passed his Oscar audition with great speeches at both the Critics' Choice Awards and the Golden Globes.

Now I am under no illusions that DiCaprio is a front runner. Matthew McConaughey is certainly out front, especially after wins at the Golden Globes and the Critics' Choice Awards. Many actors have also fallen victims to the academy's reluctance to award the sexy, handsome Hollywood leading man (the Slap-the-Stud Syndrome). McConaughey could get around that with his daring physical transformation in "Dallas Buyers Club." That aside, DiCaprio has been far more consistent with great performances in Oscar-winning films. Perhaps if there is an upset in one of the most competitive Best Actor races in years, Leo may become the beneficiary.

Read more here:http://www.goldderby.com/news/5471/wolf-of-wall-street-leonardo-dicaprio-oscars-entertainment-news-741862593.html

THANX A MILLION 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared Leo goodies  :flower: LUV U ALL  :grouphug:

PGA Awards tonight 

Just wanted to mention that the PGA awards are tonight,  and even though Leo wasn't one of the 'listed' producers for this event, thought he might still attend to support the Wolf team

The arrivals begin at 5:00 PST

Kat

Tks for Leo airport pix ; always like seeing pix I haven't seen before no matter when they were taken :)

LeoLover

Tks for bringing us great box office news for Wolf :clap: :clap:

Also , tks, for Goldderby article, with final Osar votes not due to Feb 25th lots of things could happen :)