Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

i don't want to be the raincloud on a sunny day here but if you guys take pictures from tumblr, could you be sure to include a link to the source? i've seen a bunch of my images posted here and i have no problems with people sharing them bc i want everyone to see them, but please link back to my blog bc i actually paid for the pics and it bugs me to see them reposted! thank you :)

CONGRATS to my amazingly talented genius gorgeous Leo  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

you can`t even imagine how much I`m happy for him coz he deserves it...he really really REALLY deserves to win all acting awards in the world & he`s the god of acting in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH beautiful Leo lovers 4 da GREAT news,pix & vids  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: 

WOWWWW..the party continues & I`m loving it  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr: what a great year for Leo & his wonderful  fans  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  

:wave:Hello,I just made account today so I can join all you amazing amazing Leo fans.I'm a HUGE Leo fan,ever since I saw Romeo & Juliet on my tv when I was just 8 years old :wub2:

so happy that Leo got nominated again for his amazing,brilliant perf in Wolf.Leo just keeps outdoing himself.

I cannot wait for his next projects whatever that may be  (I heard the rumors that he's planning  about Devil in the White City,the Silence,Sinatra ) but still happy that he took a long deserving break.

One question that I really need to ask here,and I can't find any answer about Academy nominations.Wolf of Wall Steet is nominated for best picture,and Leo is basically a major producer also for the movie,so he deserves to get nominated in that section tho right with Marty ? like Brad Pitt did get a nomination in best picture as producer for 12 years a Slave

so that's basically Leo's fifth nomination,not fourth ? :huh: or I'm missing something :huh:

Just Jared has an article that states that Leo went to dinner with Brad & Suki last night at Adotea , but no pix of Leo

But the Pop Candy vid below does show Leo leaving along with his dad George

Leolover

Tks for more CC pix and Wolf box office news ; hope it continues to grow :)

Katherine

Yes, there are 3 production companies behind Wolf : Appian Way (Leo) Sikelia (Marty ) Red Granite ( Joey & Riza ) , but we'll have to wait and see which are named.

But, yes, if Leo is named that would be considered another Oscar nomination for him as producer :)

Forbes article about how the Oscar nominated movies are doing box office wise ; love his comment about Leo at end

The Wolf Of Wall Street earned five nominations, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Actor for Leonardio DiCaprio. Any concerns I had about it playing like Ali (they had similarly front-loaded Christmas weekend debuts) are ancient history, as the film already has $81 million (Ali ended with $58m). $100m is now guaranteed domestically, but the $90m Paramount release needs to hit it big overseas too in order to make a profit. Fortunately Leonardio DiCaprio is one of the biggest pure movie stars in the world right now.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2014/01/17/box-office-catch-up-oscar-edition/

Leo lover: thanks for the pics, especially loved the one he's smiling. And thanks for the box office news.

Welcome KatherinePierce. :flower:  And you made a good question... I was thinking the same, because the nominees are yet to be announced and Leo is one of the producers so it would be his 5 nom. :hehe:

ox: thanks for the video and article.