Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also when I saw this pix of Leo standing with fellow GG nominee Oscar Issac for Inside Llewyn Davis , for the first time

I remembered that he had starred in BOL with Leo as Bassam ; his friend who is tragically killed in the raid scene

I ,also, thought it says a lot that of the 4 actors who won for Comedy/Dramatic BA , that Leo had worked with all of them : Cate B, Amy AA, and Matt M

MV5BMTk3Mjk3NTEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM2

bol2.jpg

Also when I saw this pix of Leo standing with fellow GG nominee Oscar Issac for Inside Llewyn Davis , for the first time

I remembered that he had starred in BOL with Leo as Bassam ; his friend who is tragically killed in the raid scene

I ,also, thought it says a lot that of the 4 actors who won for Comedy/Dramatic BA , that Leo had worked with all of them : Cate B, Amy AA, and Matt M

MV5BMTk3Mjk3NTEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM2

bol2.jpg

Thanks all SOO MUCH for the pics from last night :dance:

Some little things for those who didn't watch:

Leo and Andy Samberg shook hands and leo congradulated him on his way up to recieve his(andys) award :hehe: I had total "I'm on a boat" flashback :laugh:

Leo And Bradly were often see throughout the snippets talking, etc.

Anywho speaking of Bradley, some more pics from the afterparty last night:

1.jpg 11.jpg

YAAAAY FOR LEO! :D

Now I hope he wins the Oscar even though...I don't know if he will - and I'm not going to get my hopes up. Lol. 

YAAAAAAAY THOUGH!!!! HE LOOKED SO PRECIOUS. AND HIM BEING SO COMPLIMENTARY TO MARTIN AND BARELY SPEAKING ABOUT HIMSELF IN HIS SPEECH. :sex:

Also I died over what Tina said when he came out to present.