Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

l12.jpg

Leo's comments from post Globe press room

Leonardo DiCaprio (winner — Best Actor, Drama for The Wolf of Wall Street) on Martin Scorsese and getting obsessed with his Wolf role:

I’m just thankful that Marty Scorsese is still as punk-rock, still as vital at 71 years old.

I stopped this film and it was like a giant adrenaline dump. I haven’t been able to work since, really. It was a phenomenal experience. Making movies is an interesting process. You put your entire life on hold. And these characters really do envelop you, for better or for worse. So, thank God none of the attributes of this character rubbed off on my real life, because I probably wouldn’t be standing here today.

Things I loved while he was doing his accepting speech, the enthusiasm of Margot standing up and applauding him, she looked so happy for him. Marty looking a little bit shy when Leo was saying all those nice things about him and especially Irmelin almost crying when Leo said he loves his parents. :wub:  :wub:

Thanks Barbie. :) I was too worked up and excited that i didnt pay close enough attention to the details the first time :hehe: His speech was top of the line and so respectful! :heart: Martin almost looked like he wanted to cry, so touching! :heart: Also, loved Margot's reaction, that was adorable.