Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Welcome! Unfortunelty their from Getty so I think we just have to wait until a website buys the pics to get the watermarks off :/

Thanks Ox for the news as well as more vids and pics :dance:

Found this cute vid on instagram with a fan, didn't realize she was recording and not taking a picture :p

http://instagram.com/p/i90bYNnylQ/

Some more pics via Margots thread:

"The Wolf Of Wall Street" premiere, London, Jan 9 '14

W/ Leonardo Dicaprio

mrobbie090114BZNImage00011.jpg    mrobbie090114BZNImage00015.jpg   th_e1a791300020441.jpg/monthly_01_2014/post-42953-0-1593845759-24488_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="mrobbie090114BZNImage00021.jpg">   mrobbie090114BZNImage00024.jpg  mrobbie090114BZNImage00026.jpg  mrobbie090114BZNImage00028.jpg 0809d9300020707.jpg  

SO MANY WONDERFUL UPDATES! :wub2: Thank you so much girls, you're the best!

The pictures are so beautiful, and the videos... I don't know what to say, Leo is such A SWEETHEART. I watched the premiere stream and I was so sad because If ONLY I had enough money to go to London... Oh God. This premiere was incredible, Leo was so perfect and more than adorable with his fans... AS USUAL :heart: I also loved to see Jonah and Margot taking pics with fans and speaking with them! They all looks so happy to be on the red carpet and to give interviews/autographs! I wanted to teleport me in London!

I would like to share with you this marvelous HD pic from the UK premiere I've found... His smile... Look at his wonderful smile... I'm so in love. I can't take my eyes off of him. :wub::heart::heart::heart::heart:

London_Premiere_WOW_286029.jpg

Seems now Leo & Jonah are doing projects together

From Deadline Hollywood : Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Team With Rapper Q-Tip For Hip-Hop Drama Series

EXCLUSIVE: Grammy-winning hip-hop artist Q-Tip is partnering with Wolf Of Wall Street co-stars, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, to develop a scripted TV series loosely based on the rapper’s experience during the Native Tongue era. There is no writer yet for the drama project, which will be produced through DiCaprio’s production company Appian Way and is expected to be taken out to networks next week. Q-Tip, who has been friends with DiCaprio for a long time, is a founding member of the acclaimed hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, which he started in 1985 with his high school friends Phife Dawg, Ali Shaheed jonahhilldicaprioMuhammad and Jarobi White. The drama project will draw from Q-Tip’s experiences with the group and with The Native Tongues collective that A Tribe Called Quest was a member of, which brought together late 1980s and early 1990s hip-hop artists known for their positive-minded, Afrocentric lyrics. The show will reflect on the stories of their friendship and how their music played a part in culture then and influenced the music of today. Q-Tip is repped by CAA; DiCaprio is with LBI; and Hill is with WME and LBI. DiCaprio and Hill currently star in Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, which is nominated for two Golden Globes on Sunday, best film – comedy or musical – and best actor, DiCaprio.

Leo will ,also, be one of the presenters at the Globes on Sunday

Leonardo DiCaprio and Drew Barrymore will take the stage as presenters at the Golden Globes on Sunday.

DiCaprio is nominated for his role in The Wolf of Wall Street, which also is nominated for best musical/comedy. DiCaprio plays stock trader Jordan Belfort in Martin Scorsese's colorful film. DiCaprio won a Globe for best actor for his role in The Aviato

Previously announced presenters include DiCaprio's Wolf of Wall Street co-star Margot Robbie, Channing Tatum, Emma Watson, Chris Hemsworth, Melissa McCarthy, Seth Meyers, Liam Neeson, Chris O'Donnell, Mark Ruffalo, Kyra Sedgwick, Naomi Watts, Olivia Wilde, Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Lawrence, Uma Thurman, Mila Kunis, Julie Bowen, Laura Dern, Jimmy Fallon, Colin Farrell and Reese Witherspoon.

The 71st annual Golden Globes -- hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler -- will take place at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, Jan. 9, and air live on NBC.

Haha that Jonah interview was interesting. :p As usual loved hearing the kind words he said about Leo (Y) But I don't believe he accidentally didnt unfollow Leo because if he was unfollowing everyone he wouldn't out of all people just forget to unfollow Leo. :hehe: Though loved his view of Instagram.. I agree with him. :yes:

Disliked that interviewer though...

Also nice that Leo found another project he'll be passionate about. :heart: Still hope he's close to finding a project that he'll star in. :) Also looking forward to seeing him present at the Globes. :)

Thanks Oxford :)

Bahah I loved that Jonah interview! I also don't believe he accidentally forgot Leo, I'm pretty sure he just did it to be funny and to make a statement :rofl:

Also very excited hes also going to present :dance: I wonder what award he'll be presenting? Thanks Ox for all the great videos and articles! 

I would like to share with you this marvelous HD pic from the UK premiere I've found... His smile... Look at his wonderful smile... I'm so in love. I can't take my eyes off of him. :wub::heart::heart::heart::heart:

London_Premiere_WOW_286029.jpg

Stunning :heart: 

Sorry if repost...

Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Team With Rapper Q-Tip For Hip-Hop Drama Series

Grammy-winning hip-hop artist Q-Tip is partnering with Wolf Of Wall Street co-stars, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, to develop a scripted TV series loosely based on the rapper’s experience during the Native Tongue era. There is no writer yet for the drama project, which will be produced through DiCaprio’s production company Appian Way and is expected to be taken out to networks next week. Q-Tip, who has been friends with DiCaprio for a long time, is a founding member of the acclaimed hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest, which he started in 1985 with his high school friends Phife Dawg, Ali Shaheed Muhammad and Jarobi White.

The drama project will draw from Q-Tip’s experiences with the group and with The Native Tongues collective that A Tribe Called Quest was a member of, which brought together late 1980s and early 1990s hip-hop artists known for their positive-minded, Afrocentric lyrics. The show will reflect on the stories of their friendship and how their music played a part in culture then and influenced the music of today. Q-Tip is repped by CAA; DiCaprio is with LBI; and Hill is with WME and LBI. DiCaprio and Hill currently star in Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, which is nominated for two Golden Globes on Sunday, best film – comedy or musical – and best actor, DiCaprio.

deadline.com via uproxx.com

^Was posted a few posts above :hehe: Anyways curious about this project and its concept, etc.

Leonardo Dicaprio Terrified By Ghostly Noises At Home

LEONARDO DiCaprio is considering selling up and fleeing his home as he suffers sleepless nights in the noisy property.
The Titanic actor is frequently awoken by eerie creaking sounds at his California mansion and has to get out of bed and check the windows and doors to reassure himself burglars are not on the premises.
He admits he has been left spooked by the ghost-like sounds and is now thinking about selling up and moving on.
In an interview on British Tv news show Lorraine, DiCaprio says, "(I've been scared) in my own house. My home makes weird noises at times and I have to get up in the middle of the night and check if there's somebody breaking in. It's like creaking or something - these weird ghost noises, but I don't believe in ghosts. It's like the wind or the way it was built."
Asked by interviewer Kate Garraway if he will move house to escape the problem, the actor answers, "That's a possibility."

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/leonardo-dicaprio-terrified-by-ghostly-noises-at-home_4017338