Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Maybe we are talking about two different pics cause I looked at it again and that is def Leo not Tobey. Cant be certain about whether it is toni or not. I dont know her well eniugh.As far as any objections I did not post the pic directly nor his account. His twitter is public so.......

Leonardo DiCaprio Starts the New Year with Girlfriend Toni Garrn

post-45431-0-1446086739-65618_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Toni Garrn grab a bite to eat while vacationing together on Thursday (January 2) in Mexico.

Spywitnesses say that the 39-year-old actor and the 21-year-old model didn’t talk much during their lunch and focused mainly on their food.

After just eight days at the domestic box office, Leo‘s latest movie The Wolf of Wall Street has grossed $47.3 million.

“This guy, Jordan Belfort, really took on a life of its own within me as an actor,”Leo said about the amorality of his character. “This attitude of what these characters represent in this film are ultimately everything that’s wrong with the world we live in,” he said.

15+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn in Mexico to start the New Year…

http://www.justjared.com/2014/01/02/leonardo-dicaprio-starts-the-new-year-with-girlfriend-toni-garrn/

First off Leo on ELLEN :chicken: Like freaking Ellen....last time he was there it was just to give her the vote DVD and hes actually gonna be a guest on it which means longer, and all the fun, like I am so happy right now :dance:

And yayy new Leo-Toni pics! I hope we get a ton more before he has to leave for London!

And awesome news about the SBFF, such a great honor. 

THANKS ALL! :flower: 

Don't think these words from Margot were posted :hehe:

If we had to guess, Leonardo DiCaprio has had pretty much the biggest trailer on every movie he's worked on for well over a decade now!

He's Hollywood royalty, and for good reason!

While filming Wolf of Wall Street, however, it sounds like one actress took him down a peg!

His super seXXXy co-star Margot Robbie actually physically PUSHED the actor out of her light while on set and he was soooo surprised!

She described the situation:

"We were positioned while they lit around us in one scene, and I kind of pushed Leo's head to one side and told him he was in my light and he moved out of [it]. He was so incredulous that I had told him to get out of my light, and physically moved him out of the way, he was like, 'Did you really just do that?'… I don't think anyone has told him to get out of their light in quite some time. He seemed extremely [shocked], but it was kind of funny."

Ha! We bet it's been awhile since Leo was tested like that, but it sounds like they all thought it was funny!

Wolf of Wall Street is in theaters now!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-12-31-leonardo-dicaprio-shocked-wolf-of-wall-street-margot-robbie-set-lighting-funny/#sthash.c333xrCg.dpbs