Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Erik Larson, the author of "The Devil in the White City", tweeted about "Wolf"...

Erik Larson @exlarson 4 min

Saw "Wolf of Wall Street" this weekend. Loved it. DiCaprio is great. (And I'm not saying that just because he optioned "Devil/White City".)

I hope this is his next project... I want to see Leo playing a serial killer :Angel:. I know it sounds weird :nicole:.

^ What do you think? His next project? Did you read this book?

BTW, I was on twitter looking for sightings and all I see is people praising Leo's performance in "Wolf", even people who didn't like the movie that much... I'm so proud! Cannot wait to watch.

Never mind!

No Leo movie in 2014 and maybe not even in 2015... this makes me sad :/.

Paris Hilton saw the movie too... and she is also in Aspen :laugh:...

Paris Hilton @ParisHilton 12 h

Just saw the #WolfOfWallStreet. By far one of the best film I've ever seen! Such a fascinating story & so hilarious with a phenomenal cast.

Forgot to say thanks Barbie for the covers! and all who posted really :flower: 

Looks like Leo has a look alike in NJ because he is in Aspen. The same guy that Kat posted one pic from posted another one yesterday... we can see Leo on the left...

Boyd Songthaveepol ‏@songthaveepol 10 h

มื้อเย็นสุดแสนอร่อยกับ Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and all the families... Good... http://fb.me/3g8F07bVa

post-42953-0-1446086736-03394_thumb.jpg

Thank you Nanda!

thanks for your opinion, rainyday.

Very nice article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/12/30/leo-dicaprio-wall-street-trading-floor/4242197/

But really loved the part where he mentions Kate Winslet:

We did have to tell DiCaprio that even though he's mighty impressive as Belfort, we kept thinking of him as his pal Kate Winslet has described him in interviews: "farty Leo." That elicited deep belly laughs from DiCaprio, who co-starred with Winslet in Titanic.

"She never says that to my face. She's the greatest person. She's so genuine. I love that girl. She has a brand-new baby and is in love," he says of Winslet, who just gave birth to her third child, son Bear.

"She never says that to my face. She's the greatest person. She's so genuine. I love that girl. She has a brand-new baby and is in love," he says of Winslet, who just gave birth to her third child, son Bear.

"I love that girl"... awww, loved :heart:. Thanks Barbie and dr. brown.

She named her son Bear... wtf? :laugh:

Kat

Tks for Colorado tweet :)

Nanda

Tks for another new pix of Leo from Aspen ;always my favorite type of tweets :p

Also, tks , for Wolf tweet from Paris Hilton and Erik Larson. I'm sure , like us, Larson is hoping that Leo will decide to do the project before the option expires .

As to no Leo movie in 2014 that will depend on what type of film/director Leo works with next, as do remember he filmed CYMC years ago in March-May of 2003and Spielberg had the film ready to go for Christmas that same year .

Fash

First, tks, for news of sale of Leo's Malibu house ; sure he's glad to finally have sold it, and I'm glad to not to have see anymore articles about it appearing , as it seems like articles have been mentioning it forever :p

Also, tks , for news of recognition for Leo/Wolf from Ohio critics (Y)

Yes, I think , we are all anxious to hear what will be Leo's next film project :)

Dr Brown

Tks for USA Today Leo interview comments :)