Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^^ OMG, yes yes  :woot:. Thanks!

OMG, good stuff, good stuff these days  :woot:. Can't wait for more pics and videos rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif .

Thanks girls for all the updates... I still have to watch all the videos but I absolutely loved that interview from Extra... looking GOOD  :woot:.

Ox, the Vanity Fair cover... I found this one (Italy):

Not sure if there's another I%20dont%20know.gif.

Bbsk_Bts_CQAIOP4_jpg_large.jpg

Speaking of Vanity Fair below is link to their positive review !

Why The Wolf Of Wall Street Is Amoral, Revolting, And Great

There has never been a better, less self-aware performance from DiCaprio, who has contorted and transformed himself several times for Scorsese but has never done so this seamlessly. His Long Island accent may be shaky, his California cool no match for the real Belfort’s Long Island ’tude, but DiCaprio is a new man here, starting as the bushy-tailed new kid on Wall Street in the late 80s and transforming into the power-drunk wreck who was carted off to jail. Eyes wide and gestures large, spouting off motivational speeches and executing flawless physical comedy, DiCaprio is this electric, over-the-top movie made flesh; he seems as giddy at getting away with this performance as Belfort is thrilled by his dirty schemes.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/12/why-the-wolf-of-wall-street-is-amoral-revolting-and-great?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The after party was at 1oak (Orlando Bloom, Tobey and Kevin were there too)...

Sydney Shapiro @syd_shapiro 7 h

Leonardo DiCaprio at 1oak...

Sydney Shapiro @syd_shapiro 7 h

#ThatAwkwardMoment when Orlando bloom asks me for a cig and I don't realize it's him bc I'm staring at Leonardo DiCaprio

Sydney Shapiro @syd_shapiro 6 h

Toby McGuire and E from Entourage ... Bye