Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

In the E interview below Leo says his vacation from filming is almost up ; so hope that means he's eyeing his next film :)

http://www.eonline.com/news/491560/leonardo-dicaprio-says-vacation-from-acting-is-almost-up?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Fash

Yes, would like to see an interview with Leo & Jonah, as well as, with Margot :)

^New York! :)

Gahh I just LOVVED those B-rolls..so fun, so crazy to see him smiling so much on a set, everybody was always laughing, etc. Very nice! :thumbsup: Also I had to screencap this moment, I mean leo and jonah just casual like :laugh:

post-42953-0-1446086663-57273_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446086663-61319_thumb.jpg

Also loved the Extra interview, really thank you all for the stills, news, etc!

Am I the only one who wants to rip that plaid shirt off, and have my way with him?! My god he's gorgeous! :brows: Thanks for sharing Oxford 

No your not...I think Leo should stick to plaid shirts and grey suits 24/7 :p But for real though, how freaking huge his shoulders/arms looked in that shirt :drool: 

Am I the only one who wants to rip that plaid shirt off, and have my way with him?! My god he's gorgeous! :brows: Thanks for sharing Oxford 

No your not...I think Leo should stick to plaid shirts and grey suits 24/7 :p But for real though, how freaking huge his shoulders/arms looked in that shirt :drool:

Some more screening tweets

djstrangelove09

4 hours ago · Paramount Theatre

What a good f!cking movie! Loved it! Martin Scorsese is a directorial genius! Leo & Jonah played their roles so perfect they had me laughing and believing they were actual real people in a reality TV show in this movie! Margot Robbie is a living breathing goddess, stunning and so beautiful. GO SEE THIS MOVIE IF YOU ARE A TYPE A PERSONALITY

I'm only going to post the link to the Film Comment review below as I don't want to spoil any scenes for anyone who hasn't read the book

But, as a person who has read the book I think this particular writer is spot on in his insight into what was the true source of Jordan's drive ; what preventing him from being able to stop

http://www.filmcomment.com/entry/review-the-wolf-of-wall-street-martin-scorsese-leonardo-dicaprio

Thank ya Ox for more Wolf content :flower:

Hi everyone.  The London Critics Circle has released it's nominations. 'WOWS' got 4 nominations in the following categories:

- Best Film

- Best Lead Actor (Leo)

- Best Director (Marty)

- Best Screenplay (Terence Winter)

Happy to hear :dance: :dance: