Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Bad that Scorsese wasn't even nominated :/ Yeah strange that Joaquin is in this category too? Hope Leo will win this year :)

Neither one is too lucky in awards department, Joaquin for obvious reasons (PR stuff), and Leo for....... I don't know why, he's just too lovely I think.

good thing is I don't think either of them really care about awards..

Leonardo DiCaprio, "The Wolf of Wall Street"

"I'm truly honored to be nominated by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association today. Getting this movie financed and off the ground was a dream of mine for over 6 years, and is a testament to the true collaboration between Red Granite, Sikelia, Appian Way and Paramount. This film would not have been possible without the genius of Martin Scorsese, and this incredibly talented cast and crew. Making 'Wolf of Wall Street' was one of the highlights of my career. Thank you again to the HFPA for their support.”

-- Leonardo DiCaprio, "The Wolf of Wall Street"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy Or Musical

Thanks Kat for the new still, great pic.

Brazilian journalist Ana Maria Bahiana and voter at the GG wrote on her blog about Scorsese not being nominated, it seems she loved Wolf by the way. :hehe: 

American Hustle is Scorsese diet. It is David O. Russell wanting to be Scorsese. I liked him, especially loved the actors, but also have the genuine product on Parade - The Wolf of Wall Street. How to indicate Russell in the direction category and forget Marty?

Pix of Leo at producer's guild Wolf screening in L.A. tonight, it appears that Wolf edita Thelma S is ,also, in attendance at the screening

Jon Lee Brody ?@JonLeeBrody 6m

At a private screening of "Wolf of Wall Street" and @LeoDiCaprio decided to show up for Q&A! Holy F'n sh*t!!! http://www.whosay.com/l/Eia7pxu

screening.jpg

Another screening pix of Leo & Thelma

80.jpg

Creator of Entourage Doug Ellin was at tonight's screening

Doug Ellin ‏@mrdougellin 4h

“@F___S___: @mrdougellin how good 1-10? Leo going to win an Oscar this time?”10 Leo amazing . Everyone is . Scorsese is a master

Doug Ellin ‏@mrdougellin 4h

Screening Wolf of Wall Street with the real wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort. Incredible movie! pic.twitter.com/zyz0VZRm3l

From editor in chief of Collider website

Steven Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty 21m

absolutely loved THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. Scorsese, at 71 years of age, is still the master of his craft. Easily 1 of the best films of yr

Lucas Shaw ‏@Lucas_Shaw 1h

God wolf of Wall Street is a fun mess. Its 3 hours, but you never (ever) get bored.

Lucas Shaw ‏@Lucas_Shaw 1h

You'll laugh more during the first hour of wolf of Wall Street than a whole season of most network TV show

Buz Danger Wallick ‏@BuzDanger 8m

The Wolf of Wall Street is without doubt the best movie of the year. And for shame if Leo doesn't get an Oscar for his stair struggle scene.

Little video of Leo talking from tonight's Wolf screening

http://instagram.com/p/h2fosITZfR/#

qlenear

2 hours ago · Landmark Theatres

Leonardo DiCaprio is the man! Wolf of Wallstreet is the ish! #Scorsese #DiCaprio

Love this one

Ben Matthew Empey ?@benmatthewempey 1h

At three hours, The Wolf of Wall Street had only one flaw: still not long enough.

Andrew Kasch ?@andrewkasch 6m

The Wolf of Wall Street is the best movie of 2013, no contest. I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Russ Fischer ?@russfischer 1h

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET: Red-faced, middle fingers high, pissing gallons on America's gross "money is God" ethos. As raw as it is vibrant.

Antonio Martín @ MartinGuirado 8m

The Wolf of Wall Street is amazing. Scorsese's best film in 20 years, quietly. DiCaprio was never better

4.jpg

Ed ?@LpoolEd 2h

@irishwirral2 @Schafernaker I'm flying back tomorrow (13th) from LA #notlookingforward look out for Wolf of Wall Street great film

Martin Desmond Roe ·

2 minutes ago

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET - how did a 71-year-old Scorsese make a movie with the fury of a 25 year old man??? It is hysterical. It has the best drug taking sequence I have ever seen. And it feels half as long as it is. An incredible piece of cinema. My heart rate is still elevated hours later

Harry Zehenny ‏@harryzehenny 2m

"The Wolf of Wall Street" is hilarious, full of sex, drugs, and great performances

Ahhh, good stuff... pics... tweets... videos... :chicken: :ddr: :dance: :woot::surrender:.

Thanks Ox :flower:. Two of the pictures you posted aren't showing up to me (the second on your post #38104 and the pic on #38109... I don't know if it's only with me :idk:).

Thanks LuckyGirl and Marjo :flower:.

Brazilian journalist Ana Maria Bahiana and voter at the GG wrote on her blog about Scorsese not being nominated, it seems she loved Wolf by the way. :hehe: 

American Hustle is Scorsese diet. It is David O. Russell wanting to be Scorsese. I liked him, especially loved the actors, but also have the genuine product on Parade - The Wolf of Wall Street. How to indicate Russell in the direction category and forget Marty?

Good! Thanks, Barbie.

Last week she posted something about it on her Facebook, but the embargo prevented her from saying more. The word she used to describe the movie was "ducaraio" :laugh:... something like "awesome" in english :Angel:.

Nanda

Leo is always so humble when he receives an honor , always crediting the input of others in his success

Yeah, he is lovely :heart:.