Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Yes, Leo is poetry in motion :drool:

Omg, it's incridible how videos make a lot more justice to his beauty than pics, he always look prettier in motion

YOU SAID IT ALL post-61708-0-1446086620-31592_thumb.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA WONDERFUL NEWS,TWEETS,REACTIONS,PIX & VIDS  :clap:  :grouphug: 

Leonardo DiCaprio involved in Formula E entry

post-42953-0-1446086621-11542_thumb.jpg

Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio has entered into a joint venture with Venturi Automobiles to enter a team for the inaugural season of Formula E.

DiCaprio has co-founded the new Venturi Grand Prix Formula E Team, which has secured the 10th and final entry for the 2014/15 electric single-seater championship.

"The future of our planet depends on our ability to embrace fuel-efficient, clean-energy vehicles," DiCaprio said.

"Venturi Grand Prix has shown tremendous foresight in their decision to create an environmentally friendly racing team, and I am happy to be a part of this effort."

Gildo Pallanca Pastor, DiCaprio's partner in the project, is the owner of Venturi Automobiles, a leader in high performance electric vehicles.

It is also the current holder of the world land speed record for an electric vehicle, with its Buckeye Bullet 2.5 clocking a measured 307mph in 2010.

The team plans to become a Formula E constructor from the second season, building its own car using a powertrain based on the 3,000bhp unit used by its new electric land speed record challenger, the Venturi VBB-3.

"Venturi has been a pioneer in electric high performance vehicles for more than a decade and Formula E gives us the fantastic opportunity to further improve our advanced technologies through motorsport, as well as compete all over the world," Pastor said.

"It also gives us the chance to be part of a new racing programme with a project that really shares Venturi's values for clean mobility, innovation in the field of electric propulsion and energy efficiency optimisation."

Leading European single-seater operation DAMS, IndyCar's Andretti Autosport and Dragon Racing, ex-Formula 1 team Super Aguri, Audi-backed Abt and Virgin are among the other nine teams to have submitted entries for the 2014/15 championship.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111793

Sorry if this was a repost, but it looks like Wolf and Leo might not be recieving any SAG noms, as the film didn't screen in time :/

There are no Wolf screeners for SAG because Paramount got the film way too late for that. Was never part of the plan.

Don't blame a studio for "dropping the ball" when the truly (though equally undeserving) object of your ire should be a measured filmmaker.

@kristapley WOW man! do you think Wolf will be knocked out at the nominations?

@silrras They screened for SAG nom comm. I think it might get ensemble.

@kristapley hey does that mean it can't get any other nominations for the sag???

@D_Moneyy6 It CAN it just wasn't as widely available to be seen so that could hold it back a la Django.

Sorry if this was a repost, but it looks like Wolf and Leo might not be recieving any SAG noms, as the film didn't screen in time :/

There are no Wolf screeners for SAG because Paramount got the film way too late for that. Was never part of the plan.

Don't blame a studio for "dropping the ball" when the truly (though equally undeserving) object of your ire should be a measured filmmaker.

@kristapley hey does that mean it can't get any other nominations for the sag???

@D_Moneyy6 It CAN it just wasn't as widely available to be seen so that could hold it back a la Django.

Omg, this sucks. I thought they had seen in all those screenings. :idk:

not too keen on that shade Kris is throwing at Scorsese, as if it was his fault the film wasn't done on time. if the MPAA didn't serve up an NC-17 rating right off the bat, the film would have been in the can in time for screeners to have been made for people. if anyone is to blame for it being finished so late, it's the MPAA, not Scorsese. and even more than that, they had to deal with Hurricane Sandy during the production, that was another huge delay as well (an unavoidable one, if i may add). people are so quick to pass blame without considering what they're doing. ridiculous. 

I don't know if I buy what this guy is saying, the film did play for sag nomination committees, several of them. there are 2100 members on the committee so obviously they could have not all seen it but movies have come out late before and still been nominated. Not that is will get nominated but I don't think late screenings will be the reason why.

More

post-52055-0-1446086622-3828_thumb.jpg

elisemariesophie

Há 20 minutos · Gaumont Opéra (côté Capucines)

So this happened tonight. I can die happy #Paris #premiere #LeonardoDiCaprio #fangirling

post-52055-0-1446086622-3984_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446086622-41016_thumb.jpg

Leo, Martin and Dujardin

post-52055-0-1446086622-4307_thumb.jpg

He looks so good :woot:.