Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Just Jared Leo is now in Miami; I had read this week is the popular Art Basel Miami event from Dec 5th to Dec 8th

Leonardo DiCaprio points out the sights to his pal while hanging out on his hotel balcony on Tuesday (December 3) in Miami Beach, Fla.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3004287/leonardo-dicaprio-takes-in-sights-in-miami-03/

Leonardo DiCaprio plans India visit?

If all goes as planned, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, whose latest film "The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in India on Christmas day, may visit the country's entertainment capital in the first month of the new year.

"His visit is likely to be a part of a different strategy, by way of which the "Titanic" star will meet some of India's promising entrepreneurs," a source from the film's distribution team in India, told IANS.

"Leonardo sincerely believes that the character on whose life the film is based is a huge role model for the youth of today in terms of enterprising skills.

The film follows the real life story of Jordan Belfort's rise to a wealthy stockbroker to his fall due to use of fraudulent methods.

"The actor has learnt that India is a country booming with young firms and start-ups and hence he felt that more than an obvious promotion of the movie, a platform to interact with such a crowd of young enthusiasts would be a far better connect and a great opportunity," the source added.

"The Wolf of Wall Street", directed by Martin Scorsese, is being distributed in India by PVR Pictures and MVP Entertainment, and if one hears it right, backend preparations are already underway to make the visit special for the widely popular actor.

In fact, DiCaprio has, in the past attempted to visit the country - first for a tiger conservation project, and earlier this year, there were rumours that he would come down for the promotion of Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby", which also stars Bollywood's beloved Amitabh Bachchan.

Leo comes to Paris for the premiere of the film with Martin Scorsese, on December 9th !!!  But i'm not going to see him i'm so so so disappointed it's monday and at 7:30 pm... Finish around 11 pm, and I go to school the day after... I'm sooooooooooooo sad :( My parents would never let me go to that premiere ........ 

Why couldn't they make that premiere on the weekend ??????????!!!!!!!!!!! .........

http://www.nrj.fr/actus-3965/actu-cine-dvd-4027/article/305331-le-loup-de-wall-street-au-cinema-le-25-decembre.html?carrousel=le-loup-de-wall-street&media_id=757882_le-loup-de-wall-street

^awww man :/

Thanks all for the updates, pics, articles, and tweets! Love this promo time :D :chicken:

Could somebody refresh me on the date of GG nominations, and the premiere dates?

New Hollywood Reporter cover

OMG shoes stick out like a sore thumb :laugh: Curious to see whats inside...

So no wins for Wolf at NYFCC awards (New York Film critics). Redford won Best actor and American Hustle won Best Picture. Isn't American Hustle being campaigned for the comedy section at the Golden Globes...

Anyways, loved that story about Leo and his friends helping that woman up when she fell.

Oh and thanks for all the twit pics of Leo. :heart:

Didn't they miss the New York Film Festival screening (I think I remember Kris Tapley saying something like that) Because the first screening we had that we know of was just a week or so ago right?

Anyways I guess if the critics/awards hate it I don't really care...I mean its nice add and it would be AWESOME but so far the audiance reaction is STELLAR and I don't want to see a movie that the critics hail, but something that I will enjoy :hehe:

IDK what the hell leo is gonna do :laugh:

Leo puffs away

Leonardo DiCaprio will be one of the celebs bummed if the city enacts a proposed ban on e-cigarettes in public spaces. “The Wolf of Wall Street” star — who’s seemingly inseparable from the smoke-free gizmos — was seen Monday night at Meatpacking District hot spot Catch puffing away, while ignoring the advances of the many women who kept approaching a table where he sat with three friends. A source said Leo was instead texting his model gal pal Toni Garrn all night.

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/04/leo-puffs-away/