Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Neon: Can't wait to see everything this rating lists :whistle:

Another Wolf screening tweet

J. Smith-Cameron ‏@j_smithcameron 4h
i saw WOLF OF WALLSTREET at a special early screening and it ROCKED#scorcese#leonardodicaprio #jonah hill#WolfOfWallStreet

Good to hear! Also Peter Faccanelli tweeted at Jonah Hill he saw it and said it was awesome earlier today, though I think he deleted the tweet because I can't find it again :p Thanks!

Bo Dietlsaw the film last night and appeared on Fox Business

Here's the video:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2868718818001/bo-dietl-on-his-new-movie-role/?playlist_id=2444732203001

And the transcript for those who can't view it.

BD: LAST NIGHT, WE HAD A VIP SCREENING, LEONARDO DICAPRIO, MARTIN SCORSESE, AND BRAD GRAY, WHO'S THE HEAD OF PARAMOUNT PICTURES, HAD A SPECIAL VIP SCREENING LAST NIGHT OF THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. IT'SBASED ON TRUE STORY OF JORDAN BELFORD. I FILMED IT OVER THE PAST YEAR AND SO, AND I NEVER REALIZED WHAT HAPPENED.

MARTIN SCORSESE TOLD ME, "BO, OUT OF THE PARK."

FOX: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "OUT OF THE PARK" WHAT?

BD: EVERYTHING THEY FILMED WITH ME, THEY USED IN THE MOVIE.

FOX: OH, THEY DID?

BD: MY HAIR WAS LEFT STANDING UP. 50 CENT COMING OVER TO ME, KATIE COURIC, MY LADY, COMING OVER TO ME SAYING "BO, GREAT." YOU GOT THE GUY, KEANU REEVES, LEONARDO DICAPRIO, MARTIN SCORSESE. IT'S LIKE THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE THING. WHAT A GREAT MOVIE, AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO PLAYS THIS THING HIGH ON LUDES. YOU GOT TO SEE THIS MOVIE. IT'S HANDS DOWN, AN UNBELIEVABLE MOVIE.

FOX: WHAT PART DO YOU PLAY IN THIS?

BD: I PLAY BO DIETL. THEY ACTUALLY SAY MY NAME. SO, WHEN THEY FIRST HAD THE AUDIENCE IN THE AUDITORIUM, IN THE MOVIE THEATER, MARTIN SCORSESE COMES OUT AND SAYS, YOU KNOW, WE HAVE THE SOME OF THE CAST MEMBERS HERE. WE GOT LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND BO DIETL. I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR. I HAD MY DAUGHTERS WITH ME, AND FOR MARTIN TO MENTION MY DAMN NAME, YOU KNOW, I MEAN, I'M JUST BLOWN AWAY.

FOX: I'VE SEEN YOU IN MOVIES, YOU'RE GOOD. I SAW YOU IN A NUMBER OF MOVIES.

BD: DON, WHEN YOU SEE THIS, IT'S "SHUT UP", THAT'S ALL I SAY. AND I THANK ALL MY FRIENDS, REGIS WAS THERE, KATIE... BUT FOR THEM TO COME OVER TO ME, ACTORS TO COME OVER AND SAY "BO, THAT WAS A GREAT PART." WHEN YOU GOT A GUY LIKE LEONARDO --

FOX: OKAY, FINE.

BD: ALL RIGHT.

FOX: WHAT DID YOU DO IN THE MOVIE?

BD: I PLAYED BO DIETL.

FOX: BUT WHAT DO YOU DO AS BO DIELT?

BD: WELL, I WAS AROUND THIS GUY, JORDAN BELFORT...

FOX: WERE YOU IN REAL LIFE?

BD: OH, IN REAL LIFE IN THE 1990S. I WAS PROTECTING HIM AGAINST PROBLEMS THAT HE WAS HAVING WITH ORGANIZED CRIME AND ALL THAT, AND I ALSO --

FOX: OH, YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT NOW.

BD: I WAS DOING THE SHOW, AND I USED TO HAVE SIT-DOWNS AND ALL THAT, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO THROW HIM OUT OF THE WINDOW SOMETIMES, AND HE DIDN'T FLY, AND THEN WHAT WE WERE DOING IS INVESTIGATING THESE... HE ACTUALLY WOULD PUT A GREAT FRONT ON. HE'D HIRE US TO INVESTIGATE COMPANIES THAT WERE GOING TO DO AN IPO. SOME OF THEM WERE LEGIT LIKE STEVE MADDEN SHOES. THAT'S A REAL MEGACOMPANY. SOME OF THEM WERE FUGAZIS. SO I USED TO GIVE THE REPORT AND SAY "JORDAN, WE CHECKED OUT, THEY DON'T HAVE 16 OFFICES AROUND THE COUNTRY." HE GOES, "BO, JUST GIVE ME THE REPORT. I DO THE THINKING, JUST GIVE ME THE REPORT." HALF THE REPORT SAID THE COMPANIES WERE NOT THE COMPANIES. IT WAS ALL A FUGAZI AND HE'S A FUGAZI AND NOW THEY HAVE THIS GREAT MOVIE. LEONARDO DICAPRIO WILL BE NOMINATED FOR THE ACADEMY AWARD. HE PLAYS A GUY WHO IS STONED ON LUDES, AND WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE ACTING OF LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

FOX: MOST OF YOUR SCENES ARE WITH LEONARDO...

BD: THEY ALL ARE WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO. HE'S MY CO-STAR. [LAUGHTER] I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING IT, BUT IT'S THAT GOOD, DON. IT'S THAT GOOD.

thanks 2 will 4 da vid/transcript!

also,BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

From NY Post ; definitely was a 'by invite' only crowd that included many of Leo's past costars that attended Monday's Wolf screening

Special Wolf of Wall Street screening

While introducing Martin Scorsese’s much-anticipated “The Wolf of Wall Street” to a starry crowd, Brad Grey referred to the debauchery in the opening scenes (which include Leonardo DiCaprio’s character, Jordan Belfort, snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s posterior), saying, to laughs, “Remember, Marty almost became a priest.” Paramount president/CEO Grey hosted a friends-and-family screening of the movie, which premieres Dec. 25. Among those getting a first look at the film on Monday night and then celebrating at ‘21’ were Viacom chief Philippe Dauman, Keanu Reeves, Jeff Goldblum, Steve Buscemi, Mark Ruffalo, Patricia Clarkson, Lorne Michaels, Katie Couric, Kyra Sedgwick, Olivier Theyskens, Grace Hightower, Michael Moore, Josh Hutcherson, 50 Cent, Jemima Kirke, John Leguizamo, Natasha Lyonne, Gretchen Mol, Emily Mortimer and NY Jet Mark Sanchez. Scorsese, who, in fact, did want to become a priest before pursuing film, had a private moment with DiCaprio earlier at ‘21’ in the Remington Room.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/27/wolf-of-wall-street-special-screening/?_ga=1.244960973.97661643.1380190684

Leolover

Tks for comments/vid from Wolf cast member Flower%20for%20you.gif

Below is an auction purchase by Leo I don't remember reading about from NY Daily News article about recent Bono/Sotheby fundraiser

I only remember reading in 2011 about Leo helping to purchase Dorothy's Wizard of Oz red shoes for LACMA , I didn't know he ,also, helped to purchase the Casablanca piano

This isn’t the first time Rahr has gone big for a box of keys. At a Sotheby’s auction in December 2012, he teamed up with Leonardo DiCaprio to buy the piano played in the 1942 classic “Casablanca,” which they donated to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Though that auction was private, the instrument is thought to have sold to the tune of $1.2 million or so. DiCaprio was in attendance Saturday too, but he wasn’t in the market for another piano.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/bono-chris-martin-host-raise-26-million-fight-disease-sotheby-auction-article-1.1527986#ixzz2lp9X36uR

OMG! Thank you all for the great reviews and videos. With the reviews that good I am even more excited to see TWOW.  

Below are the pics from Hubby's phone. I wish I had brought my good camera, but honestly who would have thought I would get to see Leo!

Happy Thanksgiving! and Happy Hannukah!

20131124_205217.jpg th_6d8f89291363109.jpg/monthly_11_2013/post-79647-0-1593845656-08306_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="20131124_205258.jpg"> 20131124_205415.jpg 20131124_205537.jpg Leo at tribe.jpg b3d7d0291363142.jpg d86d52291363172.jpg 

I only remember reading in 2011 about Leo helping to purchase Dorothy's Wizard of Oz red shoes for LACMA , I didn't know he ,also, helped to purchase the Casablanca piano

I'm sure Leo does things like that all the time, we just don't hear about it :).

Thanks girls for all the updates :flower:. I'm really excited about "Wolf"... can't wait to read more reactions and stuff :ddr:.

More positive reactions  :clap: 

Peter Facinelli ‏@peterfacinelli 28m

@JonahHill @LeoDiCaprio saw it last night. Great job man. U and Leo killed it. Two thumbs up. Go see #WolfOfWallStreet

Theo Rossi ‏@Theorossi 5h 
#WolfOfWallStreet is one of the best films I have seen in a long time. The performances are on a whole different level. Brilliant filmmaking 
-------Frank Booth ‏@D_Moneyy6 5h

Meghan McDermott ‏@MeghanMcDermott 12h 
Had the pleasure of seeing an advanced screening of #WolfOfWallStreet Leo, Jonah, the whole cast are on another level. #StandingOvation

Anish Sahadevan ‏@scorpiogenius 24 Nov 
So the next must-see is #WolfOfWallStreet. Martin Scorsese- Leonardo DiCaprio. Minimum standard. Legendary it is.

Noah Tepperberg ‏@noahtepperberg 14h 
Just saw an advance screening of Wolf of Wall Street! Whoaaa! Amazing. http://instagram.com/p/hKZE0Oxkjw/ 
----jayiri24 @noahtepperberg this was now the 3rd time I saw it..,and if it's possible, still every bit entertaining.

YAY for another TV spot! Its so funny how all these spots and trailers are essentially using the same footage over and over again :p Though I guess that is a good thing leaving more to see at the theatre (almost 3 freaking hours...like I could not be happier :p :dance: :dance: )

Thanks a ton Marjo, Ox and LeoLover!