Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

^I just noticed...hes wearing camoflouge pants :p

Haha I noticed that too. :p That's not a style we see him wear often... :p

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all new pics. I love this man, his so cute. I love the pic who he lost his pant!!!!! :wub2: I would like to see more :drool:

Me too!  Noticed that the pants are fitted at the bottom, def not his normal style but I like them, also zoomed in on boxers to see that they have polo players on them :)

Still chilling (with a very low profile) in Cali!

♡ Ali Mariel ♡ @alimarielxX 5h

Uhh MOTHER F MY DAD MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO LAST NIGHT #dying

katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:katchitup, on 05 Oct 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

^I just noticed...hes wearing camoflouge pants :p

Haha I noticed that too. :p That's not a style we see him wear often... :p

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all new pics. I love this man, his so cute. I love the pic who he lost his pant!!!!! :wub2: I would like to see more :drool:

Me too!  Noticed that the pants are fitted at the bottom, def not his normal style but I like them, also zoomed in on boxers to see that they have polo players on them :)

Not gonna lie I kinda like them .. :D

He is being low key :( I keep checking up here for more photos and info and nothing ....I wonder what he's doing...I wonder what he did this weekend...I wonder what he ate for lunch....lol... just kidding ...I guess he has us fans to blame for him being surrounded by paps all the time...:p but I love when paps get pics of him it totally makes my day <3