Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Luckygirl for the new pic :flower: Even if we can't see his face... i'm still loving the shot of his hair.  :heart:

Magali Yeah I noticed the tattoo as well. :) If memory serves me correct he was spotted at a tattoo parlour back in 2010.. wonder if that was when he got it or maybe he has more than one tattoo :idk: But yeah it kinda does look like a W. :) Thanks for the pics.

Hi guys! I've been following on Bellazon for a while.

Here's an article about 'The Secret Service' slated for Nov 2014 release. Casting call info tends to be pretty legit, but I don't know about this one. Variety.com says Sam Jackson will be the villain. Regardless, I'm hoping this comes through. It would be nice to see Leo onscreen at least once in 2014.

--

DiCaprio joins an all star cast in Matthew Vaughn's 'The Secret Service'

Back in June it was rumored that Leonardo DiCaprio was rumored to be cast as the main baddie in Matthew Vaughn's The Secret Service. Now it doesn't say who is cast as but assuming based off the rumor its the villain of the film.

The rumor didn't go anywhere but Feature Film Casting has let slip that he has been cast! On The Fantastic Four casting call of all places it mentions Matthew Vaughn as the producer who is all working on The Secret Service starring Colin Firth and.....Leonardo DiCaprio!

'Two-time BAFTA Awards nominee Matthew Vaughn will produce "The Fantastic Four" under the banner of his company Marv Films. Vaughn is a highly accomplished producer and director whose credits include "Kick-Ass" and "Kick-Ass 2" starring Aaron Johnson and Chloë Grace Moretz, "X-Men: First Class", and the currently filming "X-Men: Days of Future Past". Upon completion of "The Fantastic Four", Vaughn will write and direct the feature film "The Secret Service" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Colin Firth.'

Its interesting that it was on The Fantastic Four casting call but what can ya do....Hey, Mr. Vaughn can you get Trank moving on Fantastic Four? Was suppose to start filming 2 weeks ago!

DiCaprio joins an all-star cast of Colin Firth, Samuel L Jackson, David Beckham, Taylor Swift, Elton John, Adele and new comers Taron Egerton & Sophie Cookson!

The Secret Service hits Winter 2014!

Article here: http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2013/09/leonardo-dicaprio-cast-in-matthew.html

Hi guys! I've been following on Bellazon for a while.

Here's an article about 'The Secret Service' slated for Nov 2014 release. Casting call info tends to be pretty legit, but I don't know about this one. Variety.com says Sam Jackson will be the villain. Regardless, I'm hoping this comes through. It would be nice to see Leo onscreen at least once in 2014.

--

DiCaprio joins an all star cast in Matthew Vaughn's 'The Secret Service'

Back in June it was rumored that Leonardo DiCaprio was rumored to be cast as the main baddie in Matthew Vaughn's The Secret Service. Now it doesn't say who is cast as but assuming based off the rumor its the villain of the film.

The rumor didn't go anywhere but Feature Film Casting has let slip that he has been cast! On The Fantastic Four casting call of all places it mentions Matthew Vaughn as the producer who is all working on The Secret Service starring Colin Firth and.....Leonardo DiCaprio!

'Two-time BAFTA Awards nominee Matthew Vaughn will produce "The Fantastic Four" under the banner of his company Marv Films. Vaughn is a highly accomplished producer and director whose credits include "Kick-Ass" and "Kick-Ass 2" starring Aaron Johnson and Chloë Grace Moretz, "X-Men: First Class", and the currently filming "X-Men: Days of Future Past". Upon completion of "The Fantastic Four", Vaughn will write and direct the feature film "The Secret Service" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Colin Firth.'

Its interesting that it was on The Fantastic Four casting call but what can ya do....Hey, Mr. Vaughn can you get Trank moving on Fantastic Four? Was suppose to start filming 2 weeks ago!

DiCaprio joins an all-star cast of Colin Firth, Samuel L Jackson, David Beckham, Taylor Swift, Elton John, Adele and new comers Taron Egerton & Sophie Cookson!

The Secret Service hits Winter 2014!

Article here: http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2013/09/leonardo-dicaprio-cast-in-matthew.html

magali, thanks for the pics, yes I guess it is a W for wilhelm, thats the best closup I've seen of it, thank you!

username_here Thanks for the article! Like others I guess we'll just have to see how legit it is :)

Spencer Cam ?@hencespence 4h

My brother just met Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese after seeing an advance screening of Wolf of Wall Street. Cool. Really cool.

nice to hear, hopefully that means its still on the schedual for 2013 :dance:

New sighting in NewYork

Screenshot_2013_09_28_02_41_30_1.png

Wow, his hair is getting so long!

Old pic but... just because he looks so HOT. :woot:

tumblr_mstfyo8Kc11spk3foo1_r3_500.jpg

That`s my all time favorite Leo pic=sooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 4 da updates  :flower: 

One of mine too, THEM MUSCLES :drool: Thanks Barbie!

Nanda23, on 28 Sept 2013 - 1:37 PM, said:

I think it's funny that now we just have pics of his back... I mean, they are nice and all, but I just want better pics. Here's another one...

sightings:

Sarah Shanfield ‏@shansar5h
Just saw a @CitibikeNYC off its rack in soho. Obvi I freaked. Tried to put it away, and LEO DICAPRIO stopped me. "It's mine!" #blessed

No big deal but just saw Leonardo DiCaprio on a @CitibikeNYC on West Street bike path and he looked dapper as ever.

Latest Leo tweets :)

New #IPCC report: Scientists confirm that human activity is 'dominant cause' of global warming: http://bbc.in/15xRjxr 

RT @Avaaz The science is in: climate change is real, man-made. The debate is over. Sign http://www.avaaz.org/ 

Do it. Hug a scientist. @BuzzFeed 7 Reasons To Hug A Climate Scientist: http://bit.ly/1fPhF5q  via @Avaaz #debateisover #IPCC