Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ Not surprised that was from NY daily news...they clearly have something against Leo so that's why I can't take their other article seriously. :p Thanks.

Not sure if this was posted...

Purple Magazine, Proenza Schouler and Friends Party at The Standard

On Wednesday, the 18th floor of the The Standard, High Line hosted not one but two bashes: Chez André at Le Bain and, across the hall, a Purple magazine and Proenza Schouler party at the Top of the Standard. 

“The only thing that I’ve gone to is my friend Wendy Nichol’s presentation, which was earlier tonight. My sister Aliana was in it,” Lindsay Lohan said of her week, taking in the scene on the Boom Boom side. “I saw her, and I was like, ‘Who is that girl?’ She was wearing this amazing outfit and barely any makeup on and I was just telling my friends, she looked so incredible. I’m so proud.” The starlet’s handlers were reportedly told to keep her away from Leonardo DiCaprio, who was said to be arriving shortly.

DiCaprio, ubiquitous newsboy cap on head, slipped in just before 1 a.m., parking himself at a table overlooking the Hudson. Girlfriend Toni Garrn soon joined DiCaprio; the two only stayed briefly before heading out. 

“You ever see this installation?” DiCaprio asked Garrn, tapping on the glass wall of the elevator on their way down.

“I see it every time I come here, but it looks different now,” she replied. (It was indeed a new work by Marco Brambilla installed that day.) 

“Yeah, it looks like a dancing hell, right?” he mused.

wwd.com via Toni's thread

A DJ talking about one of Leo's birthsay party.

I remember reading something about this party back in 2006/2007... not sure tho.

What has been your best gig?

Charles: One gig we did was quite amazing; we were invited to deejay for Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday party in Cairo, but we had no idea what would happen once we were there.  So we was expecting the usual, a club or something.  We were picked up at our hotel and we started driving to the desert and taken right to the foot of the pyramids, there were tents and Leonardo and his 30 best friends and it was incredible, because it was like a house party.

there has been some writing in the media in the last couple of weeks about a viking film that Leo is supposed to be attached to. The production company is scouting locations around Norway. I don't know if this has been verified, but if Leo is starring in a viking film it might explain him growing his hair and beard. In earlier interviews with norwegian reporters he has talked about his interest in viking history.

Here's a link to one of the articles:

http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10134802

it's in norwegian, but you can google translate it if you want to read

there has been some writing in the media in the last couple of weeks about a viking film that Leo is supposed to be attached to. The production company is scouting locations around Norway. I don't know if this has been verified, but if Leo is starring in a viking film it might explain him growing his hair and beard. In earlier interviews with norwegian reporters he has talked about his interest in viking history.