Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the all the pics/info/etc. :D

Poor dude re what Avika posted. It's not his job to entertain people at a sporting event. Did t hey really expect him to stand up and like do a Queen of England wave and start juggling? Lord, leave the dude alone. No one else would have liked being pointed out and followed and stalked via camera. People annoy me so much with how they just think celebs are just always there to entertain them. 

Thanks for the all the pics/info/etc. :D

Poor dude re what Avika posted. It's not his job to entertain people at a sporting event. Did t hey really expect him to stand up and like do a Queen of England wave and start juggling? Lord, leave the dude alone. No one else would have liked being pointed out and followed and stalked via camera. People annoy me so much with how they just think celebs are just always there to entertain them. 

THIS, exactly.

I still can't believe he forgot about his caps and moved on to those hats  :laugh: well he looks good in them as well but it's weird to me lol

Let's make 2. I miss the baseball caps ... they are like his signature :laugh:.

Did t hey really expect him to stand up and like do a Queen of England wave and start juggling?

That would have been funny :rofl:. But since he is not the queen or even a clown... he is Leo  and was just being himself  :hehe:. We know Leo would never do that. Guess he was just embarrassed... I mean, they played "My Heart Will Go On"... PLEASE! Tacky, cheesy, Lol. I'm not mad at Lainey simply because I couldn't care less about what she has to say.

Thanks girls for all the updates. The new biking pics are  :woot:... no socks again  :nicole:.

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful pictures and videos and tweets! It is soo wonderful to receive all these presents! Hopefully he will be spotted some more over the weekend. It is Fashion week in NYC so maybe he will hit some of the parties with Toni. :pray:

found this

post-42076-0-1446086160-46767_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086160-50334_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086160-52715_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086160-56247_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086160-60481_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086160-62917_thumb.jpg abu2ZKkp.jpg 

I had the most amazing time in Turin yesterday!

I went to see the fabulous exibition about Martin Scorsese. So much materials there were there! [Dresses, scripts’ extraits, letters, videos, photos]

I’m still in awe! *-*

Thanks National Cinema Museum of Turin :)

[in the last photo: Martin’s Palme d’Or which he won in 1976 for Taxi Driver @ Cannes Film Festival]

godputasmileuponemyface.tumblr.com

Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce a New Adaptation of The Island of Dr. Moreau

A new adaptation of H.G. Wells' classic sci-fi horror novel, The Island of Dr. Moreau, is in the works at Warner Bros. through Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way, Deadline reports. "Hemlock Grove" scribes Brian McGreevy and Lee Shipman have been hired to work out a screenplay.

Published in 1896, The Island of Dr/ Moreau follows shipwreck survivor Edward Prendick, who winds up on the mysterious Noble's Isle. There, the titular Moreau, a former London physiologist, has taken to experimenting on animals and, through vivisection, has created human-like beasts.

The new film would mark the sixth feature-length adaptation of Wells' story. The tale most was most recently brought to the big screen with a 1996 take directed by John Frankheimer with Val Kilmer and Marlon Brando in the leading roles.

DiCaprio will produce the new version alongside Jennifer Davisson Killoran and Michael Connolly of Mad Hatter Entertainment.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108593

I was thumbing through the new People issue at the doctor's office today and noticed a new picture of Leo and Margot in the Wolf of Wall Street.  It was a pic of when she throws water on him and he's trying to sweet talk/kiss her into not being mad.  I haven't been successful at finding it online yet.  I may just have to go buy the magazine and scan in the pic.