Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks all for the updates!

I wonder if maybe he was eating with Mark for a possible project? Or they could be because they are friends too :p But I know I wouldn't mind seeing mark and leo act together again!

Definately prefer him without the glasses. :wub2: :wub: He even looks younger without them.

Agreed! he always covers up them beautiful eyes :wub:

If you recall someone posted a tweet about Leo being at a famed artist's place when he was in Mallorca, Spain. The tweeter

thought he might be there to have his portrait done

Below is article about him visiting the famed artist and why

hydes%201.JPG

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10633496.Work_of_Bradford_artist_Alan_Hydes_praised_by_Hollywood_star_Leonardo_DiCaprio/

If you recall someone posted a tweet about Leo being at a famed artist's place when he was in Mallorca, Spain. The tweeterthought he might be there to have his portrait doneBelow is article about him visiting the famed artist and why hydes%201.JPGhttp://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10633496.Work_of_Bradford_artist_Alan_Hydes_praised_by_Hollywood_star_Leonardo_DiCaprio/

^Thank ya Ox!

Sighting from a few days ago:

Emily Neale @emneale8 23 Aug

So I spent part of last night sitting next to Leo Dicaprio as we jammed to loud music. He offered me earplugs & I complemented his hat. #WIN

And another from last night:

Steph Machado @DubStepphh 6h

So my bro was hanging out with Leo DiCaprio last night.. Nbd.. Just my favorite actor of ALL TIME

I hope I'm understanding this excerpt from today's New York Daily News correctly, as I read it to mean that Leo will be the coverboy for their next issue giving an interview connected to Wolf of Wall Street  make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif make%20it%20clap.gif  

opting for a red one by Houghton at the Madrid premiere.

LEO HUNGRY LIKE THE 'WOLF'

Leonardo DiCaprio, who’s the coverboy for New York magazine compares his money-hungry “Wolf of Wall Street” character Jordan Belfort with a modern-day Caligula, the hedonistic Roman emperor who was ultimately assassinated.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/confhed-article-1.1436088#ixzz2d1IUd0XP