Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

lua: that pic is for sure photoshopped, the dress Kate Winslet is wearing is the one when she won her Oscar and Leo with that hair was probably promoting Blood Diamond or The Departed around 2006/2007. Still it's a very cute photoshopped pic.

shine: thanks for the pics.

ox: thanks for the tweet and for that photoshoot pic, he looks hot. :woot:

Hello Girls! I hope you are all well.

Re Sam Branson's photo of him and Leo - It definitely looks like it was taken on Necker Island.  I wonder when it was taken?  I did n't know Leo had been to Necker but he obviously has.  The thing is, I have been following Richard Branson and Sam Branson on twitter for quite a while and the tweets and twit pics they post are normally up to date/current so it would be very unlike Sam to post a picture that is not very recent.  A flight from New York to Necker Island only takes approx 3 hours 30 mins. Perhaps he made a flying visit?  Kate Winslet visits Necker very frequently especially now that she is married to Richard's nephew Ned.  In fact Kate, Ned and her kids are at Necker now.  They arrived at the weekend.

Barbie

Tks for Gatsby gif and more bix pix ; noticed Just Jared said they were taken of Leo riding in Chinatown area of lower Manhattan

Notice on Twitter how all the college people pay attention to what college his baseball hat is from :p

LuckyGirl

Tks for another bike pix ; I wonder who was riding behind Leo that that got cropped off :p

Fash

Tks for Fette Sau metion. It is the same barbecue place in Brooklyn that we had sightings of Leo /Erin/Ethan last year ; I guess they really like it :)

Dr Brown

As to Leo/Bronson/Necker pix , I don't recall anyone saying it wasn't 'recent' pix only that since we saw daytime pix of Leo playing tennis at DeNiro's birthday party on Saturday, and then several sightings of Leo riding bikes on Sunday, that probably it was a visit he made before he arrived back in States

Hi Ox, I know that no one said the picture was n't recent.  I was n't commenting on what anyone else said. I was simply saying I wonder when the pic was taken because I know that all Sam's tweets and pics are normally referring to very current events. Sorry if I was unclear.

Hopefully all this time Leo is spending in NYC might allow him time to hang out with Marty and Bob.  I can't wait for more material from Wolf of Wall Street and I would love to see Leo and De Niro working together again.  The more time they all spend around eachother, the more likely something may come about.

Twitter sighting of Leo at Fette Sau

Jasmine ‏@AchLiebling 14h

Leonardo DiCaprio is here too! What. What. First celebrity sighting -- in ages! Neat! @jenpearsondsgn (@ Fette Sau) http://4sq.com/17FdLGd

Dr Brown

Oh, ok, I thought that you may have thought that we thought it was an old pix :)

As to Leo and DeNiro , yes, if the David Russell /The Legacy project comes to be we might all get our wish that Leo and DeNiro would work together again (Y)

At least , unlike some other mentioned possible next films for Leo , it does have a director attached

Thanks Barbie for all the beautiful pics, gifs and video.

Thanks LuckyGirl for the new pics and video.

Thank you Ox for the article, sightings and pics.

Thanks Shine for the new pics.

:flower: :flower:

Hello Girls! I hope you are all well.

Re Sam Branson's photo of him and Leo - It definitely looks like it was taken on Necker Island.  I wonder when it was taken?  I did n't know Leo had been to Necker but he obviously has.  The thing is, I have been following Richard Branson and Sam Branson on twitter for quite a while and the tweets and twit pics they post are normally up to date/current so it would be very unlike Sam to post a picture that is not very recent.  A flight from New York to Necker Island only takes approx 3 hours 30 mins. Perhaps he made a flying visit?  Kate Winslet visits Necker very frequently especially now that she is married to Richard's nephew Ned.  In fact Kate, Ned and her kids are at Necker now.  They arrived at the weekend.

Hi dr brown, nice to see you around :wave:.

Ahhhh I would love to see new pics of Leo and Kate together. I always wondered if they ever meet to talk or have dinner, I bet they do :wub2:... sadly we never get photos :cry2: .

There's a Romeo and Juliet's play on Broadway?

Sounds like Leo was there...

annie @nnie_m 39 min

My sister met and danced with Leonardo DiCaprio and he gave her a slice of cake???!!!?!?!

annie @nnie_m 40 min

Not just him the entire cast of Broadway's Romeo and Juliet I'm so jealous

EDIT: Yeah, there is. And it's with Orlando Bloom, nice :).

luckygirl: thanks for the tweet pic, it looks like those days in NY before he went to Belize and Spain, at least is the same clothes, and the person behind Leo on the pic is probably Milano.

Oh I knew that name Branson was familiar to me... :hehe: but didn't recall it was Kate's hubby family, how nice, so that means Leo probably saw Kate days ago.

ox and nanda: thanks for the tweets.