Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi girls thanks all for the wonderful updates

Here's another sightingspost-77280-0-1446086068-94144_thumb.jpg

Is this a recent pic? Where/ when was this pic taken? Any info at at all? :) Thanks.
this was posted 12 hours ago and the girl is from NY according to her bio but she didn't mention that she travelled to anywhere

From NY Daily News mention of Leo at DeNiro's birthday party

Hollywood legend Robert De Niro turned 70 in style over the weekend (17-18Aug13) by partying with stars including his director friend Martin Scorsese, rocker Keith Richards, and screen idol LEONARDO DiCaprio.

The double Oscar winner reached the milestone on Saturday (17Aug13) and he marked the occasion by inviting some of his A-list pals to an afternoon bash at his country home in New York state.

Rolling Stones star Richards and Titanic actor DiCaprio joined other celebrity guests including Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Cooper, and Sean Penn at the estate in New Paltz.

They were entertained by live music from rocker Lenny Kravitz and tucked in to a feast provided by upmarket restaurant Nobu, and De Niro was also shown specially-recorded birthday video messages from Kirk Douglas and his actor son Michael, and Robin Williams, according to the New York Daily News.

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/robert-de-niro-parties-in-style-for-70th-birthday_3823035

Barbie

Tks for wonderful Gatsby vid , as well as, pix of young Milano , and adorable BD gifs : heart:

LuckyGirl

Tks for another Leo /NY sighting twit pix , as well as, Aviator deleted scene :)

Sam Branson ( son of Richard Branson ) and Leo at Necker Island
sambranson ‏@sambranson 58mWith @LeoDiCaprio Great to see someone else working hard to make this World a better place! What a great guy thank you for the find he's looking really good in that one

Fash

No, I would say Leo is in New York ; as I can't imagine that he returned to States for two days and then flew back overseas

I would say the photo was taken at some point when Leo was over in Europe recently

But , I guess, we'll just have to wait for our next sighting to know for sure :)