Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo´s IMBD page has a rumored project called "The Lesdiguieres Legend" somebody know about this rumor?

Can't anybody update IMDB like how anybody can update wikipedia? IDK I think its not a real project, because it even has some odd fanmade poster attached to the movie and has a release date of December 23, 2015 :blink: So for now I think its nothing...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3100164/

Leo´s IMBD page has a rumored project called "The Lesdiguieres Legend" somebody know about this rumor?

It's up to December, 2015. I would love to see Leo working with Marion Cotillard again, but I don't think this is going to happen right now. I mean, I did a quick research and it's suposed to be the history of François de Bonne, the Duke of Lesdiguières... I can't see Leo doing this, like Kat said I believe this is just a rumour, but we will see... with Leo we never know for sure :laugh:

Leo has so many projects in development according to IMDb but "The Devil in the White City" is my ultimate favorite... the idea of Leo playing a serial killer (although he doesn't look like the guy at all) give me life for some reason.

Pami, thanks for the links. Thanks Kat for the articles and Barbie for the video (will watch it later).

The tweeter below claims that Leo's boat just passed the boat she is on in Mallorca

Immy Clowes ‏@imyyxxx 44m

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS IN MALLORCA AND JUST DROVE PAST US ON A BOAT! #CANTBREA

ella☺ ‏@ellaclowesxx 45m

My baby is soooo close to me :'( #leonardodicaprio swim over to me?

ella☺ ‏@ellaclowesxx 46m

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS ON THIS BOAT RIGHT NOOOOOW! :o pic.twitter.com/yryv7xZkpW

boat2.jpg

Nanda

Yes, I ,also, would love to see Leo do Devil in White City (Y)

^ Lol, so he is still in Mallorca? Just read some sightings from Ibiza... twitter is a mess, haha. 

I just want new pics, I don't care where he is... why no one posts pictures on twitter anymore? :(

Thanks, Ox. And yes, this film needs to happen :).

Nanda

Yes, I just saw the Ibiza tweets  :p

Unless Leo keeps moving constantly between the two areas,  then some of these Twitter sightings are not accurate, however, as you said above, it doesn't really matter where he is , we just want new pix (Y)

Barbie

Below is the tweet from the Red Granite exec that announced a new Wolf trailer would be coming

As you can see it was from July 24th ; not sure what happened since then, as it will soon be a month since the tweet

Joey McFarland ‏@JoeyMcFarland 24 Jul

I hope everyone is excited for #TheWolfofWallStreet!!! New trailer coming soon!!!

Nanda

Yes, I just saw the Ibiza tweets  :p

Unless Leo keeps moving constantly between the two areas,  then some of these Twitter sightings are not accurate, however, as you said above, it doesn't really matter where he is , we just want new pix (Y)

Barbie

Below is the tweet from the Red Granite exec that announced a new Wolf trailer would be coming

As you can see it was from July 24th ; not sure what happened since then, as it will soon be a month since the tweet

Joey McFarland ‏@JoeyMcFarland 24 Jul

I hope everyone is excited for #TheWolfofWallStreet!!! New trailer coming soon!!!

Thanks ox, I knew it was already a good time they announced the new Wolf trailer, but like you said almost 1 month and soo far nothing. :idk:  :/

Well he said "soon".......and I doubt they would want to release one SO close to the last one which just premiered in june! So IDK I'm feeling like in a few weeks we will be getting one. Fingers crossed we won't have to wait too long :D

Thanks all for the updates! :flower: