Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lua, I don't know why but your links never work to me :cry2:. I try to open the pics to save but they never work.

Perhaps it's something with my area, idk. But thanks anyway, you always post amazing pics :wave:.

Amazing Gatsby screenshot, Ox :woot:. Thanks a lot.

Thanks Pink for the pic, I love their friendship :).

^Thanks Lua :D

Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Home Relisted With Price Cut Of $4 Million

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Malibu home has seen a lot of real estate activity. For those who don’t track the minutia of celeb real estate, here’s a quick primer:

For his latest move, the actor has the home listed for sale again — but with a $4.1 million cut, bringing the price tag down to $18.9 million — and with updated listing photos. Perhaps this time he’s really serious about dumping the place.

It does appear that “The Great Gatsby” star had luck finding a renter; the listing notes that the home is “tenant occupied” and unavailable for viewings until after Labor Day. The assumption is that someone else is using the home as a summer retreat, which makes sense, as DiCaprio’s home sits right on the beach.

New photos also clarify the listing description, showing that DiCaprio’s pricey beach retreat is not one home but three separate units with a combined 7 bedrooms and 6 baths. The main house dominates the large lot, with a rooftop terrace, patio and deck, all facing the beach. Built in 1927, the home has high ceilings with exposed beams and an open floor plan leading straight out to the outdoor living spaces, taking advantage of the Malibu weather and spectacular views. Other amenities of the property include a gym, 2 kitchens, (one in the separate guesthouse), hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows.

Why would DiCaprio be so bent on selling such a prime beach property? Simple answer: The star no longer spends a lot of time on the West Coast, preferring New York City for his home base. He owns an eco-friendly penthouse in Battery Park and has been rumored to be on the hunt for another Manhattan home.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zillow/2013/08/16/leonardo-dicaprios-malibu-home-relisted-with-price-cut-of-4-million/