Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Best of both worlds with leo. That pretty boy soft featured look that you got to love and adore, and now the manley muscley look you got to drool over  :drool: Thanks for the pic Marga! :flower:

kulkuzi: thanks for the tweets, wonder where Leo really is? Anyway, I hope to see new pics soon.

Hes been so elusive!!!

Best of both worlds with leo. That pretty boy soft featured look that you got to love and adore, and now the manley muscley look you got to drool over  :drool: Thanks for the pic Marga! :flower:

kulkuzi: thanks for the tweets, wonder where Leo really is? Anyway, I hope to see new pics soon.

Hes been so elusive!!!

Yes he has!  Don't know where he is. Hard to figure out where he is.  That party promoter in NY had him in NY on Saturday night for a WOWS party and I looked at this guy's instagram photos and he seems to know Leo or has planned parties for him in the past because he has a pic of him on his instagram.  And even if it was a WOWS party, it probably was not an official WOWS party but maybe a theme to a party he was throwing.  Who knows.

This is from a Romanian newspaper.  Pic is from a few days ago.

A bizarre moment: why hide Leonardo DiCaprio?  

Sunday July 21, 2013 - 4:50 p.m. 673 views

5.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio (Photo: Gulliver)

Even celebrities have their bad moments where no mood for anyone or anything. A few days ago, actor Leonardo DiCaprio (38) was caught in such a stance in Malibu, California.

Even if you are shopping in a clothing store famous luxury, it does not look too cheerful.

On exit, the actor did not socialize with the press, and when he saw cameras, and quickly covered the whole front of the hat provided.

post-76847-0-1446085971-98479_thumb.jpg

REMINDER: This is LEO'S thread. The FOCUS of posts should be about LEO; his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc).

If Leo is only tangentially mentioned, then the post is inappropriate for this thread, and should be placed in the Leo's General Discussion thread. 

Use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.   Edited by MauiKane

Edited by MauiKane
Off topic