Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Tribeca Citizen (@tribecacitizen)

7/21/13, 6:55 AM

Update: DiCaprio's presumed rep denies the 250 West report: tribecacitizen.com/2013/07/20/leo… Maybe he'll buy at the Sterling Mason... @trdny

An he didn't.buy the penthouse?

^interesting, thanks for the tweets!

Lua- Love that Alec comment.  "when Leo gets to do a film that I think is worthy of him." :heart:

I immediately thought of the Inception premiere upon viewing that fan pic. :idk:

I thought this too! hot pic though :drool:

Thanks all for the updates!

Erin (@erinkyleee)

7/19/13, 5:45 AM

My aunt saw Leonardo DiCaprio at a pub in Ireland and he looked at her ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Chloe Horsburgh (@ChloeHorsburgh)

7/21/13, 12:21 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio in north Berwick on Friday night .. when I was there am absolutely raging I never saw him!

Is there a chance he's in Ireland/Scotland? Once again discounted the first one a couple of days ago because I thought he was in LA....

Erin (@erinkyleee)

7/19/13, 5:45 AM

My aunt saw Leonardo DiCaprio at a pub in Ireland and he looked at her ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Chloe Horsburgh (@ChloeHorsburgh)

7/21/13, 12:21 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio in north Berwick on Friday night .. when I was there am absolutely raging I never saw him!

Is there a chance he's in Ireland/Scotland? Once again discounted the first one a couple of days ago because I thought he was in LA....

David Kahen (@GQ_NIGHTLIFE)

7/20/13, 5:54 PM

Who wants to party with Leo tn at the official Wolf of Wallstreet party? 5162098630. Only contact me if ur hot, there are no exceptions.

David Kahen (@GQ_NIGHTLIFE)

7/20/13, 6:19 PM

Official Wolf of Wall Street Party Tonight. With host Leonardo Dicaprio.

Is this for real????

:rofl:   :rofl:  

what a strict party planner :p

Tks for various tweets :)Personally I think the first one was just guy trying to meet hot chicks using Leo and movie's name as we know no Wolf related parties are being held now.As to second tweet, I don't know who the guy thought he saw but , but unless the guy is comparing Leo to an NBA player, be it man or woman, all describe Leo as tall .As to third tweet about Leo/penthouse purchase, noticed in email comment below from Leo's rep at Sunshine Sachs , that they do ask them next time to contact them to confirm any rumor before announcing it , which is smart way to handle it.

UPDATE 7/21: I just received an email from Shawn Sachs of Sunshine Sachs; I presume he represents DiCaprio: “Hi. Saw your story saying leo bought an apartment at 250 west. That isn’t true. Please update your reporting and in the future please reach out. Thanks.”

Fash

As to Leo/penthouse/ news wrong about buying : I do know I read a week ago an article that claimed that soon after Leo had looked at the penthouse that it had been taken off of the market, so it could be the real estate people just thought that meant that Leo had placed a bid on it rather than it was just a coincidence that it happened soon after his visit.

Or could be the real estate people were just 'testing the water' to see if they announced that Leo bought it , if they would get a denial thus answering their question as to whether he bought it or not :p