Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

At same time if Leo's people were lurking I would hope they saw my application to be a travel assistant for Leo as I would love to be able to travel to all these locales that Leo visits, as well as, I have great organizational skills :p

and in this case, I hope they read In Gen. Disc. thread what me and Pink want Leo to buy for us :nicole:

KulsuziWell in Lainey's article she did mention Milano by name, so it could be that is why Milan himself decided to edit what he kept on his site , as he realized now many would be checking out his Instagram acct as well.At same time if Leo's people were lurking I would hope they saw my application to be a travel assistant for Leo as I would love to be able to travel to all these locales that Leo visits, as well as, I have great organizational skills :p

It looks like someone from Leo's circle monitors this site because all pics that Milan had on his Instagram are gone

True forgot she mentioned him! Good luck with that application!!! And if someone is monitoring then they obviously think/know that this site has the most accurate information regarding Leo!!!!

Can anyone clearify milan's comment on this pic which he says god siblings does that mean that leo has another godson? I mean the baby?attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-07-14-02-04-09.png

Well no necessary, when you receive the Baptism the most of the time you have a Godmother and a Godfather, so it could be from her side (the Godmother), that is the way we do in my religion (catholic) 

Can anyone clearify milan's comment on this pic which he says god siblings does that mean that leo has another godson? I mean the baby?attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-07-14-02-04-09.png

Well no necessary, when you receive the Baptism the most of the time you have a Godmother and a Godfather, so it could be from her side (the Godmother), that is the way we do in my religion (catholic)

I hate the fact that the girl who's in this pic commented on this photo that she hated it and said that he was rude just becuase he was on the phone I mean...what she was trying to say is that he was pretending to be on phone and because he saw that they were only three he agreed to take a photo ....why don't they just realise that he is a normal person and has diffrent moodes and maybe he was in rush or busy because there are many pics that you can see him nice and smilling also there sre many fans and peole who met him say that he is a great person nice and humble and if he wasnt nice why is she smilling in the pic ......sorry I was too long but I'm defending

LEO HATERS

At same time if Leo's people were lurking I would hope they saw my application to be a travel assistant for Leo as I would love to be able to travel to all these locales that Leo visits, as well as, I have great organizational skills :p

and in this case, I hope they read In Gen. Disc. thread what me and Pink want Leo to buy for us :nicole: