Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Some Posts Got Moved (Y)

Remember, anything that does not relate to Leo's career or professional activities/projects he is involved in, should be posted in Leo's Gen. Disc thread: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/. This includes unverified gossip, rumors, and anything about his love life. Also when in doubt, post in the Gen Disc. thread. Thanks! :flower:

But Leonardo Dicaprio was spotted in Dubai mall the other week, why was I not there

Did Hollywood star Leo DiCaprio bag a bargain at a Dubai mall?

Holly­wood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio was reportedly spotted at the Dubai Outlet Mall last week.

Holly­wood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio was reportedly spotted at the Dubai Outlet Mall last week.

A spokesperson from the mall told 7DAYS: “The sales­people at some of the stores told us they saw him on Thursday - but no one seems to have got a picture.”

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Did-Hollywood-star-Leo-DiCaprio-bag-bargain-Dubai/story-19386055-detail/story.html

From NY Post, I guess, these sightings happened when Leo was in the Hamptons last weekend

Leonardo DiCaprio showing up all over the place, at Finale Club kissing a blonde . Then, there he was again, hiding out under a baseball cap on a rainy weekday at the Driver’s Seat in Southampton.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/sambuca_reaches_sipping_point_lfnzrkVeH0jUVcKOvgG3lN

Found this on Amazon! Unfortunately it doesn't specify what the extra features will be on the second disc. They will probably say once the date gets closer. I can't wait for August 27th!!!

post-63788-0-1446085927-10993_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the updates everyone! :flower:

Leo sightings :flower:

Taylor Owens @taylorMowenss 18h

Met Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire today!!! Never knew they were a fan of the Disneyland Grand Californian

ケンドリック @kenizales 15h

Whatever I just saw Mr. Gatsby.

Daisy Gomez @dgmzz 14h

@kenizales you should've asked him if he loves me

ケンドリック @kenizales 14h

@dgmzz as if! He had a big group with him and his girlfriend or wife was shooting us looks lmao

Laura Bañuelos @OohLaLa13 15h

Leonardo DiCaprio was at Soarin' today. Waaaaaaah! I would've lost my job today, no joke. #climbthatlikeatree

Mz_Linz

Regarding upcoming Gatsby dvd release and what extras it might have :

I found the information below at Cinema Blend

According to press release, there are over 90 minutes of extras with the set, including featurettes that look at the soundtrack (which features artists like Jay-Z, will.i.am, and Lana Del Ray), the fashion, the era, the characters, and even the book The Great Gatsby is based on. You can check out the full list of extras, below.

The Great Gatsby Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD Extras • The Greatness of Gatsby

• "Within and Without" With Tobey Maguire

• The Swinging Sounds of Gatsby

• The Jazz Age

• Razzle Dazzle: The Fashion of the '20s

• Fitzgerald's Visual Poetry

• Gatsby Revealed

• Deleted Scenes

• Trailers

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Great-Gatsby-Hitting-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Download-August-38400.html

Kat & Kulsuzi

Tks for Leo sightings over weekend :)

Mz_Linz

Regarding upcoming Gatsby dvd release and what extras it might have :

I found the information below at Cinema Blend

According to press release, there are over 90 minutes of extras with the set, including featurettes that look at the soundtrack (which features artists like Jay-Z, will.i.am, and Lana Del Ray), the fashion, the era, the characters, and even the book The Great Gatsby is based on. You can check out the full list of extras, below.

The Great Gatsby Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD Extras • The Greatness of Gatsby

• "Within and Without" With Tobey Maguire

• The Swinging Sounds of Gatsby

• The Jazz Age

• Razzle Dazzle: The Fashion of the '20s

• Fitzgerald's Visual Poetry

• Gatsby Revealed

• Deleted Scenes

• Trailers

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Great-Gatsby-Hitting-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Download-August-38400.html

Awesome, I can't wait to see the deleted scenes! :dance: