Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kali Smith (@kaliksmith)

7/5/13, 12:08 AM

Awkward moment when Leonardo DiCaprio told me he wouldn't take a picture with me cause he was wet. #4ofJuly #malibu pic.twitter.com/DVC4ShEgze

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

This has pics of Leo.

The guy who tweeted the pix of Leo below

Another tweeter asked how he came to meet him , and where the picture was taken

I didn't realize Leo was at a restaurant, I thought he was at a party

Nur magid Nur magid ‏@MadManNur 9m

@foodmilkcats ahah, don't be I literally spoke to him for like a minute .

Nur magid ‏@MadManNur 6m

@foodmilkcats I don't even know what he was doing, but he was up on some stage in a restaurant

untitled.png

Leonardo DiCaprio ♚ @LeoDiCaprioUSA 1h

Leonardo DiCaprio was seen with his friends in Malibu on the Fourth of July. pic.twitter.com/ChUyDxDzqd

Try as I might, I cannot get the picture to add to this sighting.  :blah:   Sorry.  :idk:   Ox has offered to assist me so hopefully I'll learn.  There are a couple of new pics in this guy's twitter from yesterday.

kylie james (@kyliejames14)

7/5/13, 11:30 AM

my taxi driver drove Leonardo DiCaprio to his hotel in Cabo

Sent from my iPad

Could he be heading to cabo for Toni's bday on Sunday???

From New York Post

Leo and mom double date

Leonardo DiCaprio and his mother had fun with their new significant others at a celebrity-packed Fourth of July party. The playboy actor was spotted canoodling with Victoria’s Secret model Toni Garrn in front of his mom, Irmelin Indenbirken, who brought her new boyfriend to the bash.

We’re told the “Great Gatsby” star hit the dance floor with Garrn at a party thrown by Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary, Spotify and DeLeon Tequila at Nobu in Malibu. Nearby, his mom danced with her beau, David, whom she’s been dating for a year.

One guest told us, “While Leo was proud to introduce his mom to everyone, he was getting down on the dance floor canoodling with Garrn, while mom danced with her boyfriend,” says a source.

We’re told when a partygoer asked how Indenbirken met her new amour, David revealed their kids had played Cupid. “He said Leo and his [own] daughter, the wife of a Black Keys band member, set them up on a blind date, and they’ve been together ever since,” said our witness.

The source continued, “The two danced next to Leo, who had sunglasses on the entire night, and partied away until the wee hours.”

Other celebrities in attendance included Charlize Theron, Owen Wilson, Ed Norton, Mel Gibson, Woody Harrelson, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber, and Stacy Kiebler, who was there minus boyfriend George Clooney.

“Get Lucky” creators Daft Punk were also on the guest list, but the French duo had some trouble at the door. “They have thick accents,” says a witness, and security could not understand one of the pair’s names. “They were held at the door until Guy Oseary himself walked in while the exchange was happening, and pulled them in.”

DiCaprio and Garrn were first spotted on a yacht in Nice following the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in May, and were seen in June touring the palace of Versailles in France.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_and_mom_double_date_v3wnkFGJpWlkA0Vt8MtgbM?utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=Page+Six&utm_source=dlvr.it

Thanks oxford. I thought Irmelin and the boyfriend had been together for much longer (I believe Leo came to know the Black Keys members thru Erin H) , like more than 5 years but I may be wrong.

Fran Drescher (@frandrescher)

7/4/13, 10:31 PM

Omg! Leo dicaprio is here. He just said hello! Talking to ed norton NOW! So cool. Happy 4th!

Sent from my iPad

Thnks kulsuzi for the tweet. Is this is real Fran Dresher? Sounds like it - it is cute she was so excited to see Leo.