Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lucky

Tks for group of pix :)

Kat

Tks for Wolf teaser poster :)

Fash

Are you talking about the pix below ?

post-77280-0-63722600-1372811630_thumb.jpg

If so I've seen this pix below, it is the staff who used to run his official Leonardo DiCaprio website and the Birken chat room

Princess

Tks for NY club tweets :)

Another Leo biking tweet

Rosa Mancebo ‏@RosaMancebo 7h

Biking alongside @LeoDicaprio may well be my new favourite morning activity in NYC, even if my enthusiastic salute was admittedly uncool.

Katherine Mannie ‏@katherinemannie 5h

@RosaMancebo OMG! U actually saw him! Did he salute back!!!

Rosa Mancebo ‏@RosaMancebo 5h

@katherinemannie Yes, I did! He gave me a cheeky smile

Kat

Tks for Leo opening weekend facts, great news ! :ddr:

MzLinz

I sure hope to own the Gatsby dvd on that date :)

I look forwarding to hearing what extras will be on blu ray edition

Princess

Tks for another Leo/bike sighting :)

New pix of Leo and Ed Norton from this weekend visiting Birdland Jazz Club in NYC

post-42953-0-1446085915-9431_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Edward Norton came to Birdland Jazz Club, NYC's hottest and most exciting venue for jazz this weekend to see "The Young Lions of Gypsy Jazz" performing as part of the Django Reinhardt NY Festival.Leo is a fan of the band having seen them previously at Birdland and invited them to play at his birthday celebration last November.

http://cabaret.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Edward-Norton-Visit-Birdland-20130701

Heres another photo from the event!

post-42953-0-1446085915-95294_thumb.jpg

http://broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Visits-The-Django-All-Stars-at-Birdland-20130703

I've never seen the fourth and sixth pics before. Any info on the sixth pic? (the one where he's taking a pic with a bunch of people, including his mom.) Thanks Kat and Luckygirl. :flower:

I've never seen the fourth and sixth pics before. Any info on the sixth pic? (the one where he's taking a pic with a bunch of people, including his mom.) Thanks Kat and Luckygirl. :flower:

all I know is that it was taken at Gangs of NewYork period sorry I wish I know more than that

all I know is that it was taken at Gangs of NewYork period sorry I wish I know more than that

Oh no worries :hug: Oxford mentioned that those people, he was photographed with, use to run the official DiCaprio site/ Birken chat room :)

Neat that leo's top 4 highest opening weekend movies all occurred within the last 3 years!!! He's on a roll for sure! That's quite impressive, especially considering his longevity in the industry. :heart:

Thanks for another Ed/Leo pic Kat!

leesha (@leeshaamarie)

7/3/13, 10:28 PM

Just saw Leonardo Dicaprio and about passed out. ������������������

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Apparently this girl is at a party in Malibu right now and Leo is there as is Toby McGuire. She also mentions a bunch of Victoria's Secret models and posted a pic of Rosie Huntington-Whitley. Maybe Leo's at Toby's bday party?