Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everyone for the great work, this is really paradise for leo fans :wub:

Is anyone has the link of the interview of Leo in which the journalists asks him quick questions like what superpower he would like to have and stuff like that, i think it was during the inception or shutter island promo and i remember that one of you posted here but I can't find it anymore :/ thanks :hug:

beth (@sincerelyy0urs)

6/29/13, 5:30 AM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS BC I THINK WE JUST SEEN HIM AND I AM FREAKING OUT

beth (@sincerelyy0urs)

6/29/13, 5:41 AM

APPARENTLY HE'S IN LONDON ATM AND I AM MAJORLY FREAKING OUT

beth (@sincerelyy0urs)

6/29/13, 5:45 AM

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

beth (@sincerelyy0urs)

6/29/13, 9:53 AM

still can't get over seeing Leonardo Dicaprio

Is Leo in London now????

From the Barbara Palvin thread at Bellazon, a more accurate translation of her Glamour interview -part where she mentions LEO(thanks appleauto) And the acting? "They all say that, in front of the camera, change. If I can turn me to a spot, maybe I can even for the cinema, which I love. " Favorite movie? "The Great Gatsby: impeccable direction, amazing Leo (DiCaprio, ed)." "Leo" ... Do you know him? "We are good friends. Type curious: there is no subject on which give me reason. Argues the opposite, to show that it is smarter than me. " Is it? "Not on your life! But is it really a good person. " And you're a good person? "Yes."http://www.glamour.i...vin#?refresh_ce