Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Variety : a new film project reuniting Leo with Jamie Foxx

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx Reunite for ‘Mean Business’

Warner Bros. acquired the rights to the Craig Zahler book

Justin Kroll

@krolljvar

Warner Bros. has acquired the rights to the Craig Zahler novel “Mean Business on North Ganson Street” and have set Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx to star.

Story follows a disgraced detective who transfers to a town in Missouri and teams with another disgraced officer to fight crime after police officers in the town begin showing up dead execution style making the two believe someone is out to make war with the local authorities. Deadline Hollywood broke the news.

Zahler will write the script and DiCaprio and his Appian Way partner Jennifer Davisson Killoran will be the producers.

The two actors were just seen together in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.” DiCaprio is repped by LBI Entertainment as is Foxx who is also repped by CAA.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-jamie-foxx-reunite-for-mean-business-1200502740/

Posting link below to interview with actress Laura Cayouette , who played Leo's 'beautiful sister' in Django.

In the interview she is asked about what it was like working with Leo

Laura replied that one of her favorite parts about working with Leo was that "Leo liked to sing a lot " :)

Her comments about working with Leo come around 6 minute mark

Weehooo at all these leo projects coming out, this new one with jamie sounds exciting! I wonder whos looking to direct?

Thanks all for the updates :flower::flower:

When I saw those tweets about Leo being at James Gandolfini's wake, I wa trying to figure out how they would know each other. I can't recall them doing a movie together but obviously that doesn't mean anything because they could have met at a party or whatever. I can't believe someone would tweet a fake sighting! They must be trying to pick up girls....hahaha

:nicole:

I thought they might of through alot of Sopranos producers/writers that work with Marty on films..Either way, what a thing to make up :banghead:

From today's NY Post

Life of Leonardo

The Leonardo DiCaprio’s summer of yachts, babes and clubs continues after the “Great Gatsby” star kicked off the season in Cannes last month. DiCaprio was spotted surrounded by “a group of extra-friendly blond girls,” a source said, on Tuesday at 1Oak in Chelsea. He also hung with rapper Q-Tip at DJ Cassidy’s annual “Michael Jackson Remember the Time” party to commemorate the King of Pop. Spies said the bash raged from 11 p.m. till 5 a.m., with “six hours straight of Michael Jackson music” as Jacko impersonators made the rounds in single, sparkling gloves. The next day DiCaprio, recently said to be dating German model Toni Garrn, was at Marina at Pier 57 drinking a — perhaps much-needed — iced brew from Cold Process Coffee. Earlier, on Monday, he was at the 60 Madison Ave. showroom checking out models of five-bedroom penthouses listed for $25 million at the new condo project 10 Madison Square West, under construction at one of the former Toy Center buildings.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/life_of_leonardo_4WDzQZY7cGWGAbCMUzZPOP

I don't think its confirmed, but I'll just post the article from MTV where its titled its "confirmed"

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx To Have A 'Mean' Reunion In New Movie

Former 'Django Unchained' co-stars have been confirmed to appear in 'Mean Business on North Ganson Street.'

http://www.mtv.com/n...-business.jhtml

Though I doubt anything is confirmed yet..

I don't think its confirmed, but I'll just post the article from MTV where its titled its "confirmed"

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx To Have A 'Mean' Reunion In New Movie

Former 'Django Unchained' co-stars have been confirmed to appear in 'Mean Business on North Ganson Street.'

http://www.mtv.com/n...-business.jhtml

Though I doubt anything is confirmed yet..