Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Holly Niblett (@HollyNiblett)

6/25/13, 11:58 AM

I just saw LEONARDO DICAPRIO !! #mustupdateallsocialnetworking #totelltheworld #LeoDiCaprio @LeoDiCaprio #lifecomplete

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Another one.....

Hey sweeties... :flower:

We have had little news recently but I'm sure we will soon have several things about our beloved Leo. Thanks for the tweets. :flower:

Not a recent cover but he looks different here. :)

lbbx0.jpg

Leo ranks well on the Forbes list yet again :dance: #21 and 39 million!

Step Aside, Leonardo DiCaprio: A New Guy Tops Our List Of The Most Powerful Actors

In Hollywood, “power” for actors is defined by one thing: their ability to get films made. Attach someone like Robert Downey Jr. or Leonardo DiCaprio to your film and investors will rush to finance it. That’s because between them, their movies have grossed a total $12 billion at the global box office.

Downey, who ranks 20th on our Celebrity 100 list with $75 million, has yet to use his power to get movies into theaters that otherwise might have never seen the light of day. He’s happy to rake in million playing Tony Stark (in movies like the recent Iron Man 3 and The Avengers) and Sherlock Holmes in blockbuster franchises.

DiCaprio has taken more risks. Baz Luhrmann’s recent update of The Great Gatsby was not a slam dunk idea. The film is a very American period tale with a downer of an ending, not exactly the kind of film that screams huge international box office potential. Plus Luhrmann (whose most successful movie to date was 2008′s Australia) decided to film the lavish production in 3-D. The production budget easily surpassed $100 million.

It’s a gamble that paid off for DiCaprio, Luhrmann and Warner Bros., which distributed the film. The Great Gatsby grossed $300 million at the global box office. DiCaprio ranks 21st on our list with $39 million.

http://www.forbes.co...owerful-actors/

^So he ranked #21 on the Forbes actors list, but ranked #39 on the Celebrity 100 list :)

To Live And Die With Leo DiCaprio: A Celebrity 100 Big Data Breakdown

For this year’s Celebrity 100, we’re featuring Big Data Breakdowns of some hot numbers from deep inside the list. Whether he lives or dies on screen, #39 Leo DiCaprio always earns — $39 million this year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danbigman/2013/06/26/to-live-and-die-with-leo-dicaprio-a-celebrity-100-big-data-breakdown/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

image.jpg

I believe that's just a mistake on their part and Leo did actually place 21 overall out of all celebrities because why would they say Hugh was #1 then have him listed at 11. Also why would they just choose to focus on those 3 actors... so I believe Leo came in 3rd out of all actors :) (Y)

^Thanks for the tweets! Just found this NY one (though he might be referring to last night, cause he was at some MJ tribute party) :

Samuel Ameobi@Sammy_Ameobi 9m

'Oh hey Leonardo Dicaprio...what's up?' #surrealmoment #MJ #NYC #LifeisComplete

So IDK I guess we'll have to see! :D

I believe that's just a mistake on their part and Leo did actually place 21 overall out of all celebrities because why would they say Hugh was #1 then have him listed at 11. Also why would they just choose to focus on those 3 actors... so I believe Leo came in 3rd out of all actors :) (Y)

I'm confused on this whole thing, cause these lists are seperated, but then they refer to the other lists in different lists, therefore making it super confusing :p I wish they had the list shown in numerical order to be more clear...

A sighting from last night

Emily Buzaglo@buzaglo8 9h

Text from my girl Celia in New York saying she's in the same club as Leonardo Di Caprio. Jealous doesn't even cover it right now!

Jessie Berg@jessieberg 10h

at the same club as Leonardo Dicaprio? I'll take it

Princess

Tks for great of Leo,Tobey, and Carey , as well as, NY /1OAK tweets from last night :)

Kat

Tks for Forbes/Celebrity 9 Lives article /graph :)

Summernights

Tks for tweets :)

Like Kat mentioned we know Leo was in NY last night , so we'll just have to see where he shows up today :p

^Thanks for the tweets! Just found this NY one (though he might be referring to last night, cause he was at some MJ tribute party) :

Samuel Ameobi@Sammy_Ameobi 9m

'Oh hey Leonardo Dicaprio...what's up?' #surrealmoment #MJ #NYC #LifeisComplete

So IDK I guess we'll have to see! :D

If legit, this tweeter claims they saw Leo at the wake for James Gandolfini in Park Ridge NJ today

Vincenzo Favorito ‏@yourFavorito 16m

Just saw Leonardo dicaprio outside of James gandolfini's funeral in park ridge with @formi28

Kulsuzi

Tks for Leo/Soho sighting :)

Fash & Kat

Tks for reposting Forbes article :)