Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

yeah looking at the girls twitter who tweeted the pic of leo at the art place, she is tweeting pics in germany, and all these other places in europe..and when I googled the Design Miami thing, the miami event is in December, and they said that the one in Switserland takes place in June! So I guess he must be in Switzerland :p Hope we get more pics!

Thanks all for the updates :flower:

REMINDER

Posts must be in English especially conversations. If you find something online that is not in English (like an article) it is common courtesy to translate it into English prior to posting and credit the original source.

Other Non-English content including, but not limited to, scans, PDFs, images of articles & etc.

Members may post this type of content; however we strongly encourage members to also post a summary of the text in English whenever possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

REMINDER

Posts must be in English especially conversations. If you find something online that is not in English (like an article) it is common courtesy to translate it into English prior to posting and credit the original source.

Other Non-English content including, but not limited to, scans, PDFs, images of articles & etc.

Members may post this type of content; however we strongly encourage members to also post a summary of the text in English whenever possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I posted above a article that was in German but in case anyone was interested in reading it, I attached the link with google translator. That was Okay? :notsure:

LeoLover

Luv the Gatsby rehearsal pix, what a treat :flower:

Pix of Leo at Art Basel exhibition in Basel Switzerland

Nanda , when I first found the twit pix this morning I was thrown off as well by the girl mentioning Miami Design, but the more I searched I learned , as I said in my post, that Art Basel is a famous exhibit of modern/contemporary art held in Basel Switzerland

The tweeter works for Heat magazine and mentioned besides Leo other famous art collectors who were there

I wonder if Leo bought anything :p

Calibi

Tks for news of when Wolf trailer will be shown ; I can't wait :ddr:

Only posting part of article that mention Leo at Art Basel today

Title: DiCaprio Browses as $12 Million Calder Sells at Art Basel

Leonardo DiCaprio and Roman Abramovich were among the VIPs at a bullish preview to the Art Basel fair in Switzerland, where a $12 million Alexander Calder mobile was among the rush of early sales.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-11/dicaprio-browses-as-12-million-calder-sells-at-art-basel.html

Hii girls :wave:

Haven't got time to post in a while, let alone read all. those. pages. So I hope I'm not reposting.

Thought this was very cute :wub:

In a new
magazine interview, Leonardo Dicaprio lists Tom among the actors that impress him the most and says he’s ‘amazing’. :)
(If anyone can improve my rough translation…)

Quels acteurs vous ont impressionné récemment ?
Leonardo Dicaprio - Il y en a beaucoup. Joaquin Phoenix m’a bluffé dans
The Master
. Tom Hardy est incroyable. Azimuté comme sa prestation explosive dans
Bronson
! Bradley Cooper est fantastique dans
Happiness Therapy
. J’aime tout ce que fait Tobey… Et bien sûr Daniel Day-Lewis. Avant même qu’il accepte de jouer Lincoln, j’avais fait un rêve prémonitoire où je le voyais dans le rôle ! C’était juste après avoir rencontré Steven Spielberg qui s’inquiétait de ne pas avoir de ses nouvelles. Je lui avais aussitôt envoyé un texto pour lui demander ce qu’il en était, s’il s’était décidé…Car, en tant que fan, je voulais que ce projet aboutisse. Personne d’autre que lui n’aurait pu réaliser une performance aussi iconique et habitée.

Q: Which actors have recently impressed you?

Leonardo Dicaprio
- There are many. Joaquin Phoenix blew me away in
The Master.
Tom Hardy is amazing. As out there as his explosive performance in
Bronson!
Bradley Cooper is fantastic in
Silver Linings Playbook.
I love everything that Tobey … And of course Daniel Day-Lewis. Before he agreed to play Lincoln, I had a premonition that I saw him in the role! It was just after meeting Steven Spielberg who was worried about not hearing from him. I immediately texted Daniel to ask him what was up, if it was decided … Because, as a fan, I wanted this project to succeed. No one but him could achieve as iconic and inhabited a performance.

Sighting from Paris.

Glamour Paris@GlamourParis 4h .

Spotted at the moment at the bottom of the editorial ': Leonardo Di Caprio that cushy ride, cap on his head.

Was in french so I think that is what it say :hehe:

Glamour Paris@GlamourParis 4h

Spotted à l'instant en bas de la rédac' : Leonardo Di Caprio qui se balade pépère, casquette sur la tête.